Damn you Rockstar!

juantrapriguez

juantrapriguez

To start things off, this is post will have some bitching and moaning. So just brace yourselves. But I'll start off with a question.

1. Were all missions nerfed to be impossible? I just tried stocks and scares, and lord Jesus! Me and my partner couldn't even make it out the warehouse! The enemies kept spawning over and over, it was ridiculous. I already knew RR got nerfed, but I tried it anyway. Like damn rock* you really made that 18k hard to get! I jumped online with the intention to earn some money and save up for the Huntley, but I'll admit, I'm a little hesitant to try another mission .

2. OMG WTF IS UP WITH THE DAMN SUITS.? I think I made a post a while back, specifically asking for no suits. I downloaded 1.13 with high hopes, but wait, hey, well I'll be damned, More f*cking suits. Its funny kind of, but its not. Like come on now, I bet Mafia crews are just loving this sh*t. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But is is that hard to put ONE f*ckING LONG HAIRSTYLE FOR GIRL CHARACTERS? seriously. You'd think that'd' be like the first hairstyle rock* put in the game. I liked and appreciated the past dlcs, but they really just f*cked me over with this one. There's absolutely nothing I liked about this dlc besides the apartments. If there is an official bitch and moan thread, please direct me to it, if not then, feel free to give me feedback in the comments. Gotta go, someone just invited me to play f*cking darts.

• Like 1

GTAMYBABIES

Too long; didn't care

There is a whining thread use it.

Go play the sims: barbie dream house edition

juantrapriguez

Linda, linda, listen.... Bitch, I asked if there was a complaining thread, dumbass f*ck boy gtfo if two paragraphs is too much for you, then maybe your retarded ass mom didn't raise you right. f*ckin assholes at 2:23am wow lol

Edited by Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Like 2

LoonySpangles

Linda, linda, listen.... Bitch, I asked if there was a complaining thread, dumbass f*ck boy gtfo if two paragraphs is too much for you, then maybe your retarded ass mom didn't raise you right. f*ckin assholes at 2:23am wow lol

depends on the timezone though.

anyway, whats going on with the female stuff anyway with this update... no new clothes or what?

biggest hype trash update ever.... roll on heists.

juantrapriguez

So like I predicted last time, please rockstar, in 1.14 please lord. No more f*cking suits! Are we gangsters or lawyers?

GTAMYBABIES

Someone's being a negative Nancy.

You must have ants in yer pants.

I want different clothes to but I'm not whining like you are.

OmegaEvolution

2. OMG WTF IS UP WITH THE DAMN SUITS.? I think I made a post a while back, specifically asking for no suits. I downloaded 1.13 with high hopes, but wait, hey, well I'll be damned, More f*cking suits. Its funny kind of, but its not. Like come on now, I bet Mafia crews are just loving this sh*t. Don't get me wrong, I love this game. But is is that hard to put ONE f*ckING LONG HAIRSTYLE FOR GIRL CHARACTERS? seriously. You'd think that'd' be like the first hairstyle rock* put in the game. I liked and appreciated the past dlcs, but they really just f*cked me over with this one. There's absolutely nothing I liked about this dlc besides the apartments. If there is an official bitch and moan thread, please direct me to it, if not then, feel free to give me feedback in the comments. Gotta go, someone just invited me to play f*cking darts.

The new suits are not even mafia style suits, they're evening dinner suits.

Judging from this im going to go out on a whim and say you've never actually worn a suit and felt the respect wearing such attire demands off people.

Edited by OmegaEvolution

@OmegaEvolution

Judging from this I'm going to go out on a whim regarding OP and make a one-character assumption:

(period)

Misanthrope Z

suits & ties are getting really old tho

• Like 1

ten-a-penny

I agree on this 100% :^:

I mean, sure it doesn't annoy me, but suits started to get old as above poster mentioned. We need something else, not suits in almost all the updates :/

Too long; didn't care

There is a whining thread use it.

Go play the sims: barbie dream house edition

So any kind of constructed criticism is automatically hate and moan? Yeah right. No wonder people started to stay away from this section and the V section. Any kind of criticism is hate for the game.

Probably you'll tell me "TL;DR i cant red lon' sh*te!!!!111one" too.

@OP: If you want money, then I'm afraid of telling you survivals are the only one-go. Launching RR will freezes you now :/

Edited by ten-a-penny

I already knew RR got nerfed, but I tried it anyway. Like damn rock* you really made that 18k hard to get! I jumped online with the intention to earn some money and save up for the Huntley, but I'll admit, I'm a little hesitant to try another mission .

I think it's easier now to be honest (Alright, it may take a single minute longer to complete). I used to drive to Martin's house and now there's no one chasing you.

You just need to do it right instead of tanking your way through.

its a high life update, obviously suits are going to be in it! If they release a down and out update you might get more jeans and stuff

and i dont really see RR being that much harder, other than starting further away. Havent tried any other missions, mainly been in deathmatches

Edited by garyharry

We have a bitching & moaning thread for this.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise