How to obtain the military cargobob in GTA V

Flame_Hawk

Flame_Hawk

Hey! I'm trying to get the military cargobob in story mode but when I go to the Military base its in the air flying in circles around the base so I can't steal it :( I've replayed the mission "Off shore" mission but if I fail the mission and it goes back to the last restore point it's not there :(. So how do I get the military cargobob?

how do I get the military cargobob?

As Chips says, you can steal it from FZ by killing the pilot; video here--->

You can also purchase it from Watstock Cache & Carry but it is delivered in non-military colours, like this:

Cargobob.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Sussus Amongus

You can save one with a unique livery from the mission "Monkey Buisness" i found this a while back and posted it in unique vehicle quest. Go to the Lost MC airfeild knock the TPI heli out the way land, commit suicide, exit the mission and go to the helipad.

• Like 1

This will only work, when you play the mission the first time. If you go back after finishing the story, the game will create a saving point with the state you are at that very time. After solving or failing the re-done mission, you will find yourself at the saved point again without any achived items, so to speak: no heli!

• Like 2

I got it during the 'monkey business' mission after i started the game again, but i got it without realising that franklin already had a black one in my original completed game.

Sussus Amongus

This will only work, when you play the mission the first time. If you go back after finishing the story, the game will create a saving point with the state you are at that very time. After solving or failing the re-done mission, you will find yourself at the saved point again without any achived items, so to speak: no heli!

Forgot to put that there. Oops.