GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[XBOX] Sunday Race Nights (Every Week!)

dylan guitar

dylan guitar

sundayracenights_zps7d6a7b36.png

Hello, fellow racers! Looking for people to play awesome, custom GTA Online races with? If so, Sunday Race Nights are for you!!

I host awesome custom races every Sunday night on Xbox Live (unless I have other obligations), with things kicking off around 8:00pm EST and wrapping up between 9 and 10pm.

If you would like to join, either leave your gamertag below or send me a message on Xbox Live asking for an invite 15 minutes or so before 8pm EST (either works). My gamertag is: dylan guitar.

Thanks for reading & I hope to see you there!

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first race night! Around a dozen people joined in and we played through two race playlists. Here's a pic of some of tonight's racers!

0_0.jpg

(from left to right: rabbid dragon, YunGxNaN, myself (taking picture), and Kewl Keed).

Thanks again and be sure to leave your GT below for an invite next Sunday night!

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar
The second official Sunday Race Night starts in a little under an hour! Send me a message for an invite, GT: dylan guitar

Here are the race playlists we're gonna be playing through...

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar

The 2nd race night's still going strong! If you want to join in, send me a message! GT: dylan guitar

Here's a picture of some of tonight's racers...

0_0.jpg

New Eyedea, dylan guitar (me, not pictured), Il Volpe Grigio

dylan guitar

So we ended up getting a full 8 person party around midnight and played through an awesome 12 race playlist! Thanks to everyone who made the 2nd Sunday Race Night so successful!!

Here's another pic of some of tonight's racers :)

0_0.jpg

(from left to right: dylan guitar, Kewl Keed, DiabolicShotz25 & BiG B Renegade)

dylan guitar

The third official Sunday Race Night starts in half an hour! Send me a message for an invite, GT: dylan guitar

Based God Cali

I just sent you a message on Xbox. gt=XxG4t0rxX9000

dylan guitar

The 4th sunday race night will begin in half an hour! Send me a message on xbox or post your gt below for an invite.

My gt: dylan guitar

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar

Thanks to everyone who joined in for the 3rd race night! We had around 6-8 people in the lobby the 2 hours we were going, and it was the most successful race night yet :)

Here are some of tonight's racers!

0_0.jpg

(Hefur, Mattie, myself, HesDead, and Stripeless Zebra)

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar

No race night tonight, sorry everyone! It's father's day so i'm out with the family. We'll be back in action next Sunday night!

Edited by dylan guitar

dylan guitar

I forgot it was Sunday but race night's still on! Send me a message on Xbox Live for an invite and we'll get started in a few minutes!!

Good racing guys! Best moment for me was watching Zebra crash and burn to death, f*ck that ramming fa**ot.

296mc04.jpg

dylan guitar

Everybody left before we could take a group pic but thanks to everyone who joined in tonight's races! We had a good turnout this week :)

StripelessZebra

Good racing guys! Best moment for me was watching Zebra crash and burn to death, f*ck that ramming fa**ot.

296mc04.jpg

Sorry lol I tried my best not to ram into people :panic:

dylan guitar

A little announcement:

Starting tonight, Sunday Race Nights will now start at 8pm EST, not 7pm.

If you would like an invite to tonight's races, send me a message on xbox / post your gt here around 7:45.

My gt: dylan guitar