[GTAO] Screenshots Topic: Scenic San Andreas

SaveTheZombies

SaveTheZombies

I love the screenshots topics for characters and the one for rides even more. I'm kind of surprised there isn't one for scenic shots of San Andreas. I really like playing with the different filters when the landscape catches my eye and I love seeing the little moments that other people capture too. So please share your postcard pics with us.

0_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/savethezombies/games/gtav/snapmatic/mostrecent

Bradillac83

I usually make a point to photograph the sky if it's particularly stunning but very often the sun has moved by the time I line up my shot. Don't normally play with filters but after seeing the OP I just might. Nice red moon, too.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

SaveTheZombies

Great shots guys.

I hear you. I find that once I get positioned right and find the right filter, the moment is lost....then again, sometimes in that time, the lighting gets even better.

And filters don't always help. A lot of times they mar the detail but its sometimes worth it for the effect depending on what look you're going for or what you want brought out. Fun to play with if you're not racing time.

0_0.jpg

I like the mirror effect here: on the water it looks like the sun is going behind a cloud but it's really an island.

• Like 2

SaveTheZombies

I really love that middle one. Are those storm clouds?

I haven't got any good storm pics. I do have a good one of a misty morning in the mountains. It looks biblical.

0_0.jpg

SaveTheZombies

I thought I'd give this topic the bump with a new snap I especially like:

Here's one for the Wiccan GTA players:

0_0.jpg

The new apartments are okay but what would've really been cool is if we could switch out the artwork in the apts for snapshots.