Has Anyone Played This Mission?

A1Getdismoney

A1Getdismoney

I've played all of the new missions that came with patch 1.13 EXCEPT for the mission called GTA Today by Simeon.. Has anyone played this mission yet? I've called Simeon quite a few times now since yesterday and still haven't seen it.

Arrows to Athens

Really long mission with a horrendous payout. Just like all the new missions.

It's not a long mission. It is a 4 car, 2-phase collection mission, no-wanted levels. The mission is timed from the start.

Minimum of 2 players, maximum of 4.~ $5,000 payout on Normal, finished the mission in about 5-6 minutes.

I played it with a random who was Level 45 and we kept failing the mission because the other guy couldn't deliver the last car fast enough. After grabbing the stinger I even stopped to shoot all the guys guarding the Turismo so the other guy would have no problem delivering it and he STILL took too long to get to the car and deliver it to the docks, and that was the 4th attempt so I gave up.

Also tried to play the crime scene one but no one would join and there were just too many cops to take on so I blew up the money. I want to complete all the missions just for the sake of doing it because the payouts will make sure I don't replay them again unless I'm really bored.

I'm on PSN, GT: cswood413 if anyone gets the new missions and needs someone to help. I'll play whenever I'm on :santa:

Edited by cswood

Crime Scenester. I was with a random guy, when we arrived at the crime scene, the guy got disconnected. So I thought, "ok let's try".

Then I proceed to kill the police at the blockade. 3 star wanted level attained. Police reinforcement on car and heli are coming. And then I enter the crime scene and saw horrible amount of blips inside.

In the end, I pulled my phone, mission list, and press square. There's no way I could get in further with that amount of police. What I know is that I'm gonna die, my car impounded and fail the mission. Then I'll lose the purpose of doing mission - which is to get money.

I cant say that I have been able to play it yet. I usually join contact missions through the phone and I normally get put into RR the most and if not older missions that I have complete a number of times.

c_elliott83

Anybody have all the new missions? Or at least more other than artificial, crime, and handle with care? I cant seem to get any when calling

GTAForums.Talk

I've played all of the new missions that came with patch 1.13 EXCEPT for the mission called GTA Today by Simeon.. Has anyone played this mission yet? I've called Simeon quite a few times now since yesterday and still haven't seen it.

If you are unable to contact Simeon for the GTA Today mission, then you should probably wait until Simeon isn't busy and to contact you himself. Many players have gave this mission a positive feed back.

The mission requires a minimum of 2 players and/or a maximum of 4 players. The mission is timed, so being quick is ideal. Once completed, the payout will reward both you and your friend $5,000 on normal and 600-1,200 XP. Time expected is 5-6 minutes.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

A1Getdismoney

thanks everyone, I was beginning to think it wasn't included in the update b/c everyone I talked to hadn't seen it yet. I guess I'll continue trying to get it.. Oh I might add you CSwoods to get it if that's ok.

c_elliott83

So now on ps3 i have all but gta today and the gerald mission. On 360 the only missions ive played are artificial and crime

A1Getdismoney

yeah i still need to do GTA Today on PS3, if anyone has it and doesn't mind inviting me to it go ahead and add me psn - aone_getdismoney also let me know in the mail that its for GTA Today, thanks a ton!

GTAForums.Talk

This mission is nowhere near worth playing. It contributes in very low payout with a long play.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

Yeah I can't get Simeon to hand me this mission either.

And that Gerald mission has got stuck in a loading loop every time it tries to start, forcing me to exit the game >_<

Anybody got this mission yet, "GTA Today"?

Add me on PSN: Havok-303

Leave a Message stating its for "GTA Today"

ThanX

:panic:

A1Getdismoney

I've been able to play all of the new missions thanks everyone