GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Race Blue RGB

SnyderGuy

Does anyone know the exact RGB for the color "race blue", you know, that awesome looking blue from lsc.

I'm using it to change my crew color, all I need is the race blue RGB and I can deal with the rest(:

Here's the GTA Wiki color chart for such things, though the specific blue you're looking for will probably have to be selected by your preference.

Good luck!

http://gta.wikia.com/Help:Color

If you have a screenshot of the colour it's pretty easy to do in the Gimp (i'm sure Photoshop has the same feature). In the Gimp it's called the "Color Picker Tool" .. just point on any pixel in the image and click on the colour selector, it will show you the RBG value.

This can be a little tricky though because reflections, shade, pearlescent values, weather can affect which value you'll grab...

Edited by RAS_ZeroZ

QuackinAColdOne

If you have a screenshot of the colour it's pretty easy to do in the Gimp (i'm sure Photoshop has the same feature). In the Gimp it's called the "Color Picker Tool" .. just point on any pixel in the image and click on the colour selector, it will show you the RBG value.

This can be a little tricky though because reflections, shade, pearlescent values, weather can affect which value you'll grab...

Yeah but the screenshot is JPEG so the color might be altered (It definitely is with red). Your best bet is to go to the wikia page that fw3 suggested.