replace sandking with....?

judge dread 24

judge dread 24

Now that the sandking is back to 2WD. What would be the better choice to replace it with. I don't kno how to put the poll on so....

1:BODHI

2:BALLER

3:HUNTLEY

4:PATRIOT

Edited by judge dread 24

Keep the Sandking. It will be back to 4WD soon. They made a mistake and will probably fix it next patch.

Yeah keep it. You have the ability now to own up to 20 vehicles. Stash it away til it gets fixed. I haven't had one in a while since I sold my original one. As soon as I bought a second property that was the first vehicle I went looking for on the street. It won't be 2WD forever.

SMFtwstdHICK

With a Phoenix, or nothing..

Seriously , keep it, that rig is badass.

backward_axis

It was a mistake on R*'s part. I'm sure it will be back to 4wd somewhat "soon". However, the Bodhi is also classed as off-road, is pretty speedy within that class, and has working auxiliary lights. Plus, you can put not one, but two sets of horns on it. I might get one again now that we have extra storage, (with only a single set of horns, though).

DriveLikeAViking

Right now i dont think any car is 4wd i havnt tested them all but no car that i have tested is 4wd this update

Misanthrope Z

Right now i dont think any car is 4wd i havnt tested them all but no car that i have tested is 4wd this update

Jester, Zentorno, & Infernus are all 4WD

dairyworker

replaced mine a few weeks ago with a surfer (i cruise the streets more than offroad) no regrets about it and was planning on getting another with the new spaces but decided on a duneloader instead. i hope they patch all the off road vehicles that should be 4wd when/if they fix the sandking

Edited by dairyworker

It was a mistake on R*'s part. I'm sure it will be back to 4wd somewhat "soon". However, the Bodhi is also classed as off-road, is pretty speedy within that class, and has working auxiliary lights. Plus, you can put not one, but two sets of horns on it. I might get one again now that we have extra storage, (with only a single set of horns, though).

The Bodhi sounds pretty sweet. Need to take a look at that...thanks for the info.

:^:

• Like 1

Adder and entity are 4 wheel drive

Edited by wakafirer

AFP Phat Packs

Huntley. It's badass, test it out in story mode to be sure first.

Anything but the SandKing. If they ever give that thing a proper weight I'll have it back but I don't see the point in having one when I can run into it a Bifta and make it do two flips.

You've got 20 spots for all your cars now. Don't you have just one space to keep the sandking until it's changed back to AWD in the next patch?

Misanthrope Z

What does WD mean?

AWD = All Wheel Drive

RWD = Rear Wheel Drive

FWD = Front Wheel Drive

StarSteewlolf

Keep it. Keeping one spot out of 20 with a broke vehicle won't hurt. At least R* knows about the problem and will fix it.

judge dread 24

Update: I sold it. It was worth just short of 100k.

I replaced it with a baller 2. That looks more badass to me if u mod it right.

Also I have 16 slots. 20 is just going OTT

Edited by judge dread 24

Replace it with a sandking super sport from San Andreas

Replace it with a sandking super sport from San Andreas

Erm, there's no such thing as the Sandking Super Sport, unless you mean SWB (Short Wheel Base, the 2 door Sandking).

Keeping my Sandking SWB in my 10 car lockup until it's repaired by Rockstar's next update. I just got rid of a loaded Patriot to finance it. It replaced my previous Sandking.

Edited by dvntsvnt

Midnight Vibes

I'd replace it with the Huntley or a cageless Merryweather Mesa if you can get your hands on one. I had a Sandking, but it has no grip offroad and I got sick of seeing the huge thing in my garage, so I replaced it with a cageless Merryweather and haven't looked back.

GTAForums.Talk

Nothing.

If you have found my response helpful and/or entertaining, please leave a thumbs up and visit my profile. Thank you.

I modded my Sandking and hate to sell it. It looks nice in the garage, kinda badass. Handles like sh*te, but hey, looks good lifted.

:cool:

The Huntley is actually awesome for offroad, it grips and powers through the mountains, like all other ones except the sandking it struggles on rocks as it doesn't have marshmallow suspension like the sandking.