GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Zentorno is new fastest Vehicle in GTA:O

MChammer916

MChammer916

Check it out here is proof: youtu.be/O9rcibmsjza

Edited by MChammer916

The video doesn't work for me, and the bati is still the fastest vehicle in the game, and then we have the adder as the fastest car.

Video unavailable?

Also it seems to be quickest around a track, but the Adder still has the best straight line speed.

• Like 3

The video doesn't work for me, and the bati is still the fastest vehicle in the game, and then we have the adder as the fastest car.

I think the P-996 Lazer is faster

Edited by jcph3

I think the Lazzer is faster

How could I forget..

Mikeol1987

whats a Lazzer?

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

If nothing, the Zentorno is BEYOND better looking then that curved backwards turd of a car, the Adder

Edited by HothTron

Wally Walrus

I own it, and I also own the Adder, both fully upgraded, the Adder is the fastest, but the Zentorno looks so sick

• Like 3

I0000jH_5_OSudxw.jpg5191744.jpgSarah-Jessica-Parker.jpgHorse-paddock--natural-203239.jpg

tenpennyisplainevil

RIP Entity, at last. And a fine replacement, too

• Like 4

whats a Lazzer?

Maybe he means the jet?

KillerQueen.gifZfyQr7F.png

Both fully tunned. Adder is faster. But look at how long it took for adder to catch up haha

• Like 2

Both fully tunned. Adder is faster. But look at how long it took for adder to catch up haha

Too bad the Adder still looks like a curved backwards turd in a toilet.

Edited by HothTron

Der Süden

I think the Adder still is. Zentorno is the new best protected rear super sports car now. Entity is down.

LeAristocrat

whats a Lazzer?

Exactly Lol

OP - it's damn fast. My new favorite car too.

RIP Entity, at last. And a fine replacement, too

Yes

Waltermelon

"This video does not exist" nice try.

Actually that was supposed to be proof, the Zentorno is so fast that it distorted time and as a result the footage got corrupted.

I'm strongly considering selling my Turismo R to buy it but i just love it too much, it looks like Samus Aran's fusion suit with the color scheme i put on it.

Edited by Waltermelon
  • Like 1

What sucks even though its such a farking awesome car, now everyone and their great grandmother will be driving them around on the servers. So much for being "unique" anymore

so now I'll be unique in my 'rare' Entity, lol.

What sucks even though its such a farking awesome car, now everyone and their great grandmother will be driving them around on the servers. So much for being "unique" anymore

Of course it won't be unique, it's a new car that performs well so everyone who can afford it will probably buy one, especially since it was highly anticipated.

I'd much rather watch this, still informative and still knows what he's talking about:

Edited by G37
  • Like 3

Actually that was supposed to be proof, the Zentorno is so fast that it distorted time and as a result the footage got corrupted.

I'm strongly considering selling my Turismo R to buy it but i just love it too much, it looks like Samus Aran's fusion suit with the color scheme i put on it.

If I was in the position that I couldn't buy a Zentorno without selling my Turismo, I'd sell the Turismo.

Its not the same as say selling a Turismo to buy an entity or adder. Firstly because in 95% of races the Turismo is already better than an adder. The entity is fast but that's were the goodness of it ends, its hard to drive plus not nice to drive. By the way I sold my entity last night, I had no udse for it amymore. I've kept the Zentorno, cheetah and Turismo, imho the three best supers.

But the Zentorno is a must have not only for the pace of the thing but its also the easiest and most forgiving car to drive quickly. All the time being very fun!. The entity if you are very used to driving it still competitive but in the end the Zentorno is the fastest.

HerFavColor

From a race that I had with catch ups off and no slipstreams, the Adder is still the fastest super car. The Zentorno however seem to be equal or a little bit faster than the Entity.

The adder has a little more top speed but its so slow in corners you'll never win a race in it. Don't think I've ever seen one win a race other than the around the map race.