GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What's up with the update?

mambonutz

Okay, I've tried to get online for two days now, and keep getting an online error notice.

I can go solo, I've bought the bullpup, etc...but, when I get to my apartment and see others in the same room, not minutes later I get dropped from the online room.

What's up?

The game's been acting out on me today.
It sometimes refuses to save and going back to SP and back to Online often tells me that the R* cloud servers are unavailable and then cans me back to SP. Worst part is that I can't play with others, all my freemode sessions are empty (even tho I'm not playing invite only) and I get the "timed out joining session" error message when I actually do find people to play with.

Insane.

Reconified

Might just be overflow of traffic from yesterday's update, everything's been slow for me today.

playstation or xbox?

Xbox 360...

I'll let it go till tomorrow, and then will give it another try.

Madara1224

playstation or xbox?

Xbox 360...

if its any consolation a lot of xbox users are having problems with this update.

Edited by Madara1224

Ai®a©ob®a

Maybe this is R* sneaky little way of getting back at the XBOX Users who all got their Business Update cars for free and before the official launch

• Like 1
3aln5uP.jpg

Okay, I got into GTA Online this morning, was in my apartment, made a deposit to Maze by phone, and seconds later got dropped saying something about an 'Unknown Network Error'.

This has been constantly happening to me since the High Life Update. Anyone else having this problem? Remedy? Do I maybe uninstall the update, and do it over?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much.

playstation or xbox?

Xbox 360...

if its any consolation a lot of xbox users are having problems with this update.

Sounds strange to say, but I guess that's good to know...;)

Well, this is getting ridiculous!

Ever since the 'Highlife' update, I've had an impossible time getting into GTA Online.

I deleted the two patches which were available the day of release, and re-installed them, but that didn't help at all.

Out of the 15 attempts that I've tried to just 'Go' to online, I've been dropped for 12 of them with a 'Network Error' or a 'Timed out trying to find Session'.

Curiously, I can get into it with a solo, or invite only session, or closed session...but just to get into a random multi-player room...next to impossible.

I'm on Xbox 360, and really wanted to try this out over the long weekend, also with the special they have on for the new release from R*.

I'm getting very pissed off about it...anyone else having this trouble? Are there any ideas or fixes?

Thanks very much.

SuperFlyMeatbaww

Finally back on GTA and set up my consoles after all these years..

..not a great welcome back as I can confirm that after 5 minutes I get disconnected (PS3).

I seriously thought I'd never see those screens ever again, but they're back. ._.

Edited by SuperFlyMeatbaww

Hmmm...maybe it's a conspiracy against Canadians? ;)

Anyone else on Xbox experiencing this problem? It seem to be on Playstation, as well.

Edited by mambonutz

Well guess what? I don't believe it's cause many people are DL'ing the update anymore.

Since the 'Highlife' patch, my connectivity with random players online has been horrible, to impossible!

There's definitely something wrong! Has anyone else on 360 have this problem?

Everything was good till the new patch...now, I have major problems connecting. The thing that sucks is you can't revert back to where I was 'before' the update!

I just want to play online with others again...what's up?

Edited by mambonutz