GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Dinka Thrust... Impressed

REXX

Well, the only vehicle I purchased from the High Life update was the Dinka Thrust. I thought it was going to be a real slow cruising motorcycle, well I was wrong. Just to point out, even if it was slow, I'd still ride it. As soon as I got on, it took straight back to my San Andreas day on the PS2, when I used ride the "Wayfarer" in circles around San Andreas. Really cool motorcycle. The design in San Andreas was great, looked like a real cruising motorcycle, until it appeared in The Lost and Damned, where it was a completely different model. I'm happy with the Thrust and if Rockstar were ever to release the actual Wayfarer, that'd make my day.

looks like a crotch rocket banged a harley and the Thrust is its deformed child....

Polish_Trucker

Say whaaaaaat. Someone not complaining? Stop the press!

Monkey Toes

Glad to see someone not regretting their purchase!

I tested it out in SP fully modded and I'm passing on the Thrust. Just gonna get the Bati I didn't have room for in my 1st garage.

I actually like the way it looks. If it would be anything similar to the Bati/Akuma I would deny it but seeing it's special shape I might actually get it for my second character.

captainhowdy22

It's actually does kick ass at riding and gets good air,,it also maneuvers really good and I'm able to grind on almost anything,,its ugly as sh*t though

Mikeol1987

Its the only unique vehicle from the new update. Okay the Zentorno isa beast and looks insane but its still another supercar so It's not that unique. Huntley S is meh and just another SUV and Massacro is okay but not very unique.

So far I have only considered the Thrust and Roosevelt as unique vehicles.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

personally not a fan of its looks at all, but I was very surprised when doing the new race 'Thrusting Motion' tonight with a friend... good for doing wheelies, surprisingly fast and handles pretty damn well, not quite as quick to react which in some cases can be a good thing. Not buying though