GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTAV Title Update 1.13 Lies.

NotoriousJDP

NotoriousJDP
I'm not going to bitch or moan about what I think should have or shouldn't have been added. I am just going to point out some blatant lies I've noticed R* told us with this update.

1. Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.

Lie. This happened to me twice since the update...once with the Dinka Thrust.

2. Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.

Lie. I just shot up my whole garage...That's what brought me here to post this.

3. So long as a player has enough Cash in their Wallet or Bank, they will now be able to purchase items without having to move Cash around.

Lie. I had to move money from my wallet to my bank to buy the Dinka Thrust.

4. Spectate player is now available.

Lie. I see it in the options where you can turn the ability to let players spectate you on or off but can't seem to actually spectate a player.

5. Fixed various issues where players were able to get through walls and enter restricted building interiors.

Lie. All the wall breaches I knew of before are still here.

6. Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Armored Trucks to continually spawn.

Lie. I just robbed about 5-6 armored trucks in a row.

7. A new option has been added for players to avoid non-weapon / melee Deathmatches.

Where? How?

There are more, I'm just done typing. Some of these are still major issues for me...some I could care less about. I just wanted to point out R*'s broken fixes. If anyone else has any more, let's hear them.

Edited by NotoriousJDP

Polish_Trucker

Jesus, that grey colored text is making my eyes bleed!

FilthyEsquire

Thanks my fellow GTA "White Knights" all of those prevented me from having to use my infallible logic.

NotoriousJDP

Jesus, that grey colored text is making my eyes bleed!

Text collors gave me cancer.

Sorry...it turned up like that after I copied and pasted from the Newswire.

I fixed it though. (for real...not a R* fix)

I'm not going to bitch or moan about what I think should have or shouldn't have been added. I am just going to point out some blatant lies I've noticed R* told us with this update.

I'm not going to quote your post and point out that you did exactly what you said you weren't going to do.

kjahcleveland

1. Fixed an issue where players would occasionally not be able to reclaim a vehicle despite it being insured.

Lie. This happened to me twice since the update...once with the Dinka Thrust.

2. Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot in their garages.

Lie. I just shot up my whole garage...That's what brought me here to post this.

3. So long as a player has enough Cash in their Wallet or Bank, they will now be able to purchase items without having to move Cash around.

Lie. I had to move money from my wallet to my bank to buy the Dinka Thrust.

4. Spectate player is now available.

Lie. I see it in the options where you can turn the ability to let players spectate you on or off but can't seem to actually spectate a player.

5. Fixed various issues where players were able to get through walls and enter restricted building interiors.

Lie. All the wall breaches I knew of before are still here.

6. Fixed an issue where it was possible for the Armored Trucks to continually spawn.

Lie. I just robbed about 5-6 armored trucks in a row.

7. A new option has been added for players to avoid non-weapon / melee Deathmatches.

Where? How?

There are more, I'm just done typing. Some of these are still major issues for me...some I could care less about. I just wanted to point out R*'s broken fixes. If anyone else has any more, let's hear them.

I would also like to know about #7

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

Use the bitch and moan thread.

Ciaran2033.gif