GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New One For Me: Mugger

smokingndriving

smokingndriving

Saw someone AFK on their speedboat earlier today and decided to send the mugger for the hell of it. I'm totally and completely expecting to get the "Your mugger cannot reach the player's current position" message. I'm sitting there and all of the sudden I see an NPC swimming like a MFer towards the player, like a mugger Jaws. He climbs aboard and throws them off. The mugger then proceeds to zip right the F out of there. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Edited by smokingndriving

Saw someone AFK on their speedboat earlier today and decided to send the mugger for the hell of it. I'm totally and completely expecting to get the "Your mugger cannot reach the player's current position" message. I'm sitting there and all of the sudden I see an NPC swimming like a MFer towards the player, like a mugger Jaws. He climbs aboard and throws them off. The mugger then proceeds to zip right the F out of there. I was crying I was laughing so hard.

Haha great story. Have not really expirimented with the mugger much. Usually only used it to get noob tank users out of their tank back in the billionaire days

• Like 2

JimmySaville'd

Holy crap thats amazing!

Although the best thing would be to see a mugger mug someone out of a plane or something hahahaha

Holy crap thats amazing!

Although the best thing would be to see a mugger mug someone out of a plane or something hahahaha

I can imagine the scenario...

A player is flying a Shamal jet with other players inside as passengers.

Suddenly out of the clouds behind him, a small propeller plane appears, slowly closing in.

As he gets closer, the mugger positions the plane right next to the player in the jet and jumps on the wing.

You know those cartoon moments when someone's on a plane and decides to look out the window and then he sees someone climbing on the wing, slowly progressing forward.

The mugger would be struggling to reach the door of the plane, climbing it bit by bit. With a knife in his mouth.

Once he would reach the door, he would open it which would vacuum all of the players as passengers out leaving only the pilot in the cockpit which is the mugger's target.

The mugger would then climb in and barely manage to close the door. For a brief moment he would fix his hair and then open the cockpit door to pull out the pilot causing the plane to go into a nose dive.

With the whole plane nose diving and the tension rising, he would be holding the player by the neck with one hand, grab his wallet and open the plane door with his other hand, throwing the player out.

He would then close the door again, run up to the cockpit, take control of the plane and level it. He would then pull up his phone, call Lamar and tell him ''It's done.'' before flying into the sunset...

Edited by Zorvaine
  • Like 6

Durtywhyteboi88

I use the mugger every 8 minutes,seriously I love that dude haha

• Like 2

smokingndriving

Holy crap thats amazing!

If you think that someone with a bounty is going towards the helipad or airport, it's worth a try. They will mug someone out of an airplane and take off with it. I've used the mugger a million times, but had no idea he was an Olympic swimmer, dude was flyin' through the water.

Edited by smokingndriving

maybeanotherone

i must have spent millions on lamar alone.

now it's even more fun with Zorvaine's method of getting the mugger becoming agressive.

6 months later you still hear "WTF just happened?" every single time.

Edited by maybeanotherone

Well sh*t. Brace yourself.

Edited by ChrilLe

fGvIGuc.png

screwloose88

love calling the mugger on people with annoying voice's on the mic.

some of the nonsence threats you get, mainly "im gonna hack your ps3."

then "im gonna kill you, ill hunt you down and kill you." :panic:

punchdrunkMMA

I had a Mugger steal my tank once. Was funny watching him drive it randomly around the city.

I had a Mugger steal my tank once. Was funny watching him drive it randomly around the city.

Wait can muggers still steal tanks? I had no idea lol

CheaterMcCheat

I call bullsh*t. "Muggers" can't swim in water. :panic:

No, but they can swim in milk.

Wait can muggers still steal tanks? I had no idea lol

Yep,it´s hilarious saw them!