GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does anyone actually have fun playing this game?

Conker64

I mean apart from me... Most people on this forum seem to just complain about money or issues. Granted time outs and freezes bother me, but with in 15-10 minutes im good to go again. Sure I would like the missions to pay out a little more, but I hardly even look at the money that much any more. I have a car in each class thats completely upgraded for racing and work on car projects for the sheer joy of making pretty cars.

But thats not even what the thread is supposed to be about. What I am getting at is, here is my standard GTA online session.

I log on and usually alter my characters appearances slightly. Maybe a different hair style or skirt/pants.

Boot up a random death match

Quit the first 3 before launch because its a ridicules unarmed match

Play a death match and win or lose. If the group votes to boot up a new one I will join, but most of the time they all go free roam

I then enter my garage and look though my cars and think about how I can fine tune the colours on my cars to see if I can make them look more appealing with a different shade or even colour scheme.

Check my online friends list and usually do a 10+ race playlist I will make to try out new races.

After the play list dick around in freeroam and start some rucks with another crew or group of people and then finish it off with 8 rounds of RR and Cov alternating each for a bit of a cash boast.

BEfore logging off for the night/day I either do some death matches myself if my friends are over it for the day, or do a survival or two with them because they are pussys and dont like deathmatches.

I then log off and watch TV/movies with my girl friend and am satisfied..

I dont just grind cov or RR all the time and then log onto the forums to complain about something.

TL:DR

If grinding is so boring why not smell the roses and play some missions that get lost in mix due to not paying much just for the fun of it? Take a few days off just to have fun and before you know it your bank will grow for you to buy something. Dont let the game get to you to much. GEt something you like and fully appriciate it for once

• Like 8

must admit R* have and continue to do everything in their power to try and remove/suck all the goodness out of this game but I do try to as much as possible. Thanks for asking :-)

• Like 1

must admit R* have and continue to do everything in their power to try and remove/suck all the goodness out of this game but I do try to as much as possible. Thanks for asking :-)

I honestly think maybe its because I have friends to play with? I mean I always have fun while playing but its always better with buddies. Money never really crosses my mind

SolidSnails

Step one : cry me a river Step two : build me a bridge then get over it. Short story shorter. NOBODY cares op complain more.

Yep, still having fun and have been from release.

Now I have a 6 car garage in Blaine county as my 2nd for off road and muscle cars, I am now about to step up the funomiter... City for mayhem, country for off roading.....

Whats not too like

Step one : cry me a river Step two : build me a bridge then get over it. Short story shorter. NOBODY cares op complain more.

I am not complaining about anything? Im asking you guys why you are complaining and what your typical session consists off? Was that not clear? Far out, what do you kids mix your weed with these days?

Yep. Been playing since Oct and I still have plenty of fun. The game is what you make of it. These kids and morons that come in here and bitch & moan about everything were spoiled little children who were used to having everything their way and can't have that here.

I like doing survival and spamming all different kinds of jobs with friends. I like modifying cars, buying new ones and building them up from scratch. When i'm feeling adventurous I go into Freemode to snipe people. When it gets boring? I put something else in, where most sign in here to start ranting and typing novels filled with QQ and I don't like this and I don't like that.

• Like 3

xoC18H21NO3xo

Somebody didn't read the original post...

• Like 9

I play because I'm a masochist and the game tingles me in all the right places. So I guess you could say I'm having a kind of fun.

iz5LICs.gif

StangOne50

The only fun I have any more is killing you guys with my friends.

I gotta say, some people are ridiculously good at the smaller points of this game. Played tennis against some guy, just cause. And he was a freak. Also made me appreciate the finer points of the game. Will never play tenis again without friends. But there is just to much greatness to this game online and off that gets lost amongst childish bickering about not having 098092384 dollars or being killed to much

I then log off and watch TV/movies with my girl friend and am satisfied..

I'm sorry, but for some reason this just cracked me up.

Ravey Davey

The people who have the most fun don't have time to post on here ;)

Edited by Ravey Davey
  • Like 1

iheartlondon1969

Far out, what do you kids mix your weed with these days?

mmmm gonjaaaaaa

• Like 1

I certainly am, the team deathmatches and character customization keeps me coming back. I honestly don't think I've had this much fun with any other Online game. Now if only R* could more passion into their updates/dlcs then this game would be near flawless.

Edited by Zonegamer

Mikeol1987

I am not complaining about anything? Im asking you guys why you are complaining and what your typical session consists off? Was that not clear? Far out, what do you kids mix your weed with these days?its obvious he read the title and nothing else.

Im finding its getting a bit stale now, and I can't stand public lobbies anymore because there are just idiots everywhere. I Like co op play but this game is full of c*nts

Edited by Mikeol1987

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

After this DLC I'm done grinding me all that. I obly have 60k in the bank and at this point I'm just going to enjoy the game playing with friends & not make it burden to enjoy.

JimmySaville'd

I have plenty of fun.. and believe it or not, the couple of killjoys who complain about everything on the forums are only a handful of people compared to the thousands if not millions who play online every day

AGiganticLlama

Somebody didn't read the original post...

lol, that must be pretty embarassing

• Like 3

LightningLord

I have loads of fun playing this game. I mean some bugs and glitches are annoying as f**k but still.

IcOqQpq.gif

LoyalRockstarFanboy

This games lots of fun but itd be even better without the lag and freezes.

• Like 1

Luvythicus

No, I hate it, that's why I'm about to hit 500 hours in this game. IT'S AWFUL WHY DO I EVEN PLAY THIS OH MY GOD

YesIlovethisgame

• Like 2

lilmoonpie

I've been having fun buying and modding cars lately and getting my garages "just so." Friend of mine and I did one of the new missions and I'm like "geez, this sucks." I was really looking forward to the new missions, but I'm so burned out on the old ones it's carried over into the new ones. I'd rather just ride around and sell cars and do some racing.

I've got GTA friends I love to play the game with and will do anything on the game with, doesn't matter what, and I've got GTA friends I can't much stand to do anything with 'cause the way they play the game gets on my damn nerves. Guess which type is CONSTANTLY on? There's times I wanna do exactly what I wanna do and nothing else.

So, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not.

With heists promised before spring ends (im guessing after E3 to have everyones full attention) and it being the last Tuesday left of spring its an exciting short term future for the community. Im not excited for heists because not only do we get to play them, but after the excitment fades from them rockstar will then focus their attention to the unspoken plans of the game that they dont have pressure to release. The possibility of new lands to discovery in San Ferrero (Spelling?) and Las Vanturas (Selling?) in single player and inevitably online is exciting to think about.

The game has to much life left in it to be bored of yet and most of us have not even experienced all it has to offer in its current state. Infact I challenge anyone here to show me a profile that has completed all races, missions, deathmatches, vs missions, captures, LTS's, parachutes ect. I am sure people have, but not the people complaining the game is dying and a bad bad game

LoyalRockstarFanboy

I've been having fun buying and modding cars lately and getting my garages "just so." Friend of mine and I did one of the new missions and I'm like "geez, this sucks." I was really looking forward to the new missions, but I'm so burned out on the old ones it's carried over into the new ones. I'd rather just ride around and sell cars and do some racing.

I've got GTA friends I love to play the game with and will do anything on the game with, doesn't matter what, and I've got GTA friends I can't much stand to do anything with 'cause the way they play the game gets on my damn nerves. Guess which type is CONSTANTLY on? There's times I wanna do exactly what I wanna do and nothing else.

So, sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not.

Yea missions in this game are all the same recycled trash. Its gotten to the point I think im gonna buy a cash card. f*ckin scumbag Rockstar. You cant earn any money in this game without grinding boring missions that they put little effort in.

• Like 1