Mission Diffcuilty - Happy? or Dissapointed?

Enter_The_Kyuubi

Enter_The_Kyuubi

After the new High Life DLC patch was released, I noticed that a lot of the missions have gotten more difficult to play, (the most noticable being Rooftop Rumble.) As I am all up for a challenge, keeping the payouts the same kinda bugs me in a sense. Is anyone else pleased with what R* has done, or are you pissed about the increase in difficulty for the same pay.

Missions should have been like this from the beginning in the first place. Finally some action i was missing from them has arrived. We still getting all missions done in split seconds but with a lot more action. Plus ones who stay behind while the objective is getting delivered now got some action for themselfs against boredom too. For the lower levels this is great for extra rp, 50 kills = 1250RP on top of what the mission gives.

• Like 2

I'm fine with it, sometimes you just have to push through the bullsh*t. Although, it sucks getting shot in the face across the map by an A.I though.

We Are Ninja

I'm stoked. The game has been a cakewalk for months. It's nice to be challenged again.

I like it. The new missions are pretty intense, too, not to mention much more open ended. 'Crime Scenester' from Lester, for example, starts you off with nothing more than a text from Lester telling you that there are multiple ways to achieve your objective, then leaves you to figure it out yourself.

This is training for heists, folks.

tronheisenberg

I don't have a feeling about it one way or the other. I'm still going to play the game, and grind rooftop, trash talk, and coveted when I need funds, or just buy another shark card.

Glad the missions are harder. Too many players figured out how totally blow through some of them, Keeps the game interesting...

and hey, you can play on EASY without telling your friends you are a wuss.

:lol::lol::lol:

SilentKill64

The challenge is exciting, it's what I've been waiting for.

SMFtwstdHICK

I dig it..

Trash talk seemed a little harder, not much. Or, I was just off my aim when blowing up the Trash Trucks..