GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The hype

Otsd4rv4

I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this....but I don't care. It's not R's* fault for "over-hyping" people.....it's really the players/readers own fault. They stated what was going to happen. People started assuming what other crap was going to be added, with no confirmation, and they believed it.

Other than from what Rockstar said....they never mentioned anything else. Everything else that circulated around were assumptions and rumors. The understandable bits are the clothes and to an extent the apartments.

Edited by Otsd4rv4

As soon as high life reaction dies down and people start looking ahead again....with heists being the last piece of 'spring update' content remaining....sh*t's gonna get crazy.

darkwar854

It annoys me how everyone thinks things are leaked because some youtuber "confirms" them. It's the player base who hypes up everyone.

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

You really think people are going to blame themselves for being stupid?
It's much more titillatingly easier to blame someone else for your own ineptitude.

• Like 2
6IBTBOM.png

Buttrumpeteer

My only gripes are stuff they kinda' screwed up such as the Sandking and the deal where planes kill you and you gotta pay for your own car. I think the mental state thing is actually pretty cool but would be better if it didn't reflect your current relationships w/npcs.

Most of the new stuff is sweet.

I like the new supercar and the bullpup. Having 20 car storage slots is sweet.

Not really enamored of the Massacaro (new sport class car), but hey all in all?

It was a free update.

AgentExeider

@op

While I understand your point, the fact that R* doesn't maintain an official community forum and give direct feedback through a community liaison is one if the reasons foe the hype being as bad ad it was. When you don't have a place the community can directly contact you , of course people's imaginations will run amok.

Jolly Swagman

I see you've got the video up now.

Lets hope those you tube whores aren't as smart as you and the update to the forums will thwart their efforts to advertise their crap here

Edited by Jolly SWAGman

KornbreadMaf1a

@op

While I understand your point, the fact that R* doesn't maintain an official community forum and give direct feedback through a community liaison is one if the reasons foe the hype being as bad ad it was. When you don't have a place the community can directly contact you , of course people's imaginations will run amok.

They do have direct ways to contact them though. It may not be the format that you personally want but its there and there are multiple ways to contact them. Granted it does take them a while to answer questions emailed to them but that explainable when you consider the sheer about of feedback they get on a daily basis.

I would have loved if we got darker windows and new tire smoke or gold paint but im not upset because i realized it was a rumor plus im smart enough to realize this isnt the end all be all of updates.

Synthetrix

Was definitely over-hyped and unimpressive. The second garage was the only thing that I was really looking forward to, so I am not really disappointed, but I have to say, not everyone's idea of "The High Life" means wearing suits.