GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

High Life sticky bombs not working?

_Raven_

It seems like after the High Life Update, when I try detonating a sticky bomb it just switches the radio station.

j4hhYw6.png

thorpey181

Sticky bombs have been buggy for a while, hoped they'd fixed it. Having said that I just barrel rolled over a bounties car in my Massacro and got a sticky kill so they do work at least sometimes...

darkwar854

I saw this player driving towards me, so I went to him and he seemed nice, then I see a sticky bomb in his hand, I drive past him, then I see him throw it and blow himself up! LOL! Sticky bombs sure work.

• Like 2

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

I'm of the opinion, they've nerfed sticky bombs with this update.

Sticky bombs are still working, but detonating them is glitchy as all get out. Some times itll open my phone instead of detonating. I think they should change it so when you have a sticky out and hit b it detonates, something other than the d pad, cause the 360 d pad has always been......touchy.

CarimboHanky

patch 1.12 broke the sticky bombs...

in more than once i have missed a great drive by sticky because the bomb would despawn a midair from the target.

Judicious 7

Yeah I've been noticing that as well. Even before this update, sticky bombs have been acting weird especially if you're in a car.

Oddly enough, me and my friend were trying to destroy a tank, and while in his car, we both stuck sticky bombs on the tank. You could hear the 'thud' of the explosives hitting the tank. We slowed down as the tank continued, and detonated them. We ended up blowing ourselves up.

:panic:

+1 for noticing problems with stickies not detonating even before this update. I would throw them at a spot I like to lay ambushes at, and watched them just vanish into the ground...

sivispacem

Already been discussed extensively. Try the search function ;)

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4