GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

did they f*** up the missions some how?

crashhat69

crashhat69

I did crystal clear out on hard by myself and had no problem, I did it with a few randoms and there seemed to be double the amount of enemies, guys kept spawning behind me. Both times I played that mission with those 3 RANDOMS I.died each time.

Mikeol1987

Yeah theyve made some missions more difficult. Also, don't play rooftop rumble if you want to keep the new bullpup rifle, it deletes it and you have to rebuy. Im not going to anymore out of principle.

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

crashhat69

why was it fine when I did it by myself but when I did it with those randoms there was double the enemies and guys kept spawning behind me?

GrandMaster Smith

Because spawn points have been changed and more players = more enemies now obviously.

Lance_Vance89

Wow...This Online Rockstar development crew really have no idea of how to design a good mission...Who the **** wants to play missions where enemies spawns behind you at the moment you turn around? What f***ing retard on Rockstar though that was a good mission design?

Rockstar Dev 1: How do we make these missions more challenging?

Rockstar Dev 2: We make the enemies spawn behind the players so they get shot in the back?

Rockstar Dev 1: Yeah, everybody likes when challanges feels unfair, right?

• Like 9

crashhat69

i played satellite communications and killed everyone, got in the truck, started driving, stopped and waited for the red dots to start coming, killed everyone then went to the destination and as soon as i got to the yellow dot the trailer popped off and i immediately failed the mission. i restarted got in the truck, drove it then got out and waited for the red dots which never showed up until half way to the yellow dot

I'm still having major problems with RR. Those guys in and around the parking lot are just brutal. I think they are angry at the way they were manhandled during the double xp/money weekend. I swear, it's like they are all armed with miniguns now, and every one of them is firing at me.

Black Terminator

The only thing they did with the missions is make them harder.

crashhat69

I'm still having major problems with RR. Those guys in and around the parking lot are just brutal. I think they are angry at the way they were manhandled during the double xp/money weekend. I swear, it's like they are all armed with miniguns now, and every one of them is firing at me.

they're just mad because everyone keeps shooting mendoza :lol:

• Like 2

I did crystal clear out on hard by myself and had no problem, I did it with a few randoms and there seemed to be double the amount of enemies, guys kept spawning behind me. Both times I played that mission with those 3 RANDOMS I.died each time.

A lot of missions like that have always spawned more enemies based on the amount of players in the mission.

iz5LICs.gif

ninjaontour

Stocks and Scares, bro. The spawns are mental.

Makes for a fun mission though. Sweet when they all start pouring through the front doors.

Dunno why a lot of you guys have a problem with it being hard, you've been grinding RR for months now on "Hard" mode and getting it easy as f*ck. Payout is now more on scale with reward.

Wow...This Online Rockstar development crew really have no idea of how to design a good mission...

You do know this is their first game, right?

The online dev team isn't a thirtieth of the dev team V got.

6IBTBOM.png

Lance_Vance89

Makes for a fun mission though. Sweet when they all start pouring through the front doors.

Dunno why a lot of you guys have a problem with it being hard, you've been grinding RR for months now on "Hard" mode and getting it easy as f*ck. Payout is now more on scale with reward.

When enemies spawn out of thin air right behind or in front of you it's not hard. It's just stupid. You deserve to be killed if you design a mission that way.

Wow...This Online Rockstar development crew really have no idea of how to design a good mission...

You do know this is their first game, right?

The online dev team isn't a thirtieth of the dev team V got.

It's no excuse. Somebody should slap their fat faces and say that it's a bad idea to ahve enemies spawn right in front or behind you.

crashhat69

When enemies spawn out of thin air right behind or in front of you it's not hard. It's just stupid. You deserve to be killed if you design a mission that way.

that's R* idea of making the mission more challenging

grand theft spaghetti

rockstar might as well break your thumbs and call that making the game more challenging.

spawning super snipers in your blind spot is a bitch move. plenty of other ways to make it more challenging. or they could just make the other missions more fun to play. that's also an option to get people to stop farming a couple of missions.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

GrandMaster Smith

Wow...This Online Rockstar development crew really have no idea of how to design a good mission...Who the **** wants to play missions where enemies spawns behind you at the moment you turn around? What f***ing retard on Rockstar though that was a good mission design?

Rockstar Dev 2: We make the enemies spawn behind the players so they get shot in the back?

Or maybe you should just learn to move around and use cover?

crashhat69

Or maybe you should just learn to move around and use cover?

that doesn't really help when the enemies spawn right behind, beside, or in front of you. especially the ones with the damn shotgun

Edited by crashhat69
  • Like 2

stuff like that was already happening before the recent dlc in survivor mode.

you could be behind cover and suddenly enemies spawn right behind or next to you and you would sometimes die.

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 1

They made the document car in Rooftop Rumble filled with nitroglycerin apparently. Shot it twice with AP Pistol and it went up like fireworks.

stuff like that was already happening before the recent dlc in survivor mode.

you could be behind cover and suddenly enemies spawn right behind or next to you and you would sometimes die.

Uncool transporter spawning Rstar! Really lazy!

crashhat69

They made the document car in Rooftop Rumble filled with nitroglycerin apparently. Shot it twice with AP Pistol and it went up like fireworks.

i shot it with the uzi and it blew up, i wasn't even shooting the front of the car. when the car blew up so did my car, there goes 9k down the drain lol

Almost need a tank Lol. I'm just doing it with the buzzard to save ammo. Air power!

I've noticed that if I host from the start menu, instead of starting at the mission start point, it now once again starts me wherever I start the mission.Not happy about this.

Yes. They all now respawning. Did it with my friend last night and the enemies were like chicken out of their cage.

Believe it or not, I was once working in a small and new mobile game developer.

What you wrote above is basically as idiotic as I heard when the people were talking about 'design and balance'. And still more idiotic stuff coming out from their brainless head.

Some people were not actually 'balancing' the game. They have the tendency to give ideas on how to screw players up. And they don't like when I remind them that 'we want players to have fun, not frustrated by pointless challenge and purchases'

Edited by luisniko

Its not just the missions...the cops and noose are more relentless and reckless. They have better aim and after 4 stars three helis spawn out of thin air...if the ai wasn't so dumb it could really be a nightmare.

Edited by TreFacTor

they're just mad because everyone keeps shooting mendoza :lol:

Medoza's on the GTA0 design team now, and boy, is he pissed. :)