GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Question about tanks.

krazyboy

Well today I noticed that when I use a tank to destroy someones personal vehicle I end up paying for the insurance something that I never did during the update 1.12. Not sure if this is part of the 1.13 update or its a glitch.

Also note that when I destroy someones personal vehicle like for example an Adder I don't pay for the insurance but if I destroy a Pegassi Zentorno I do pay for the insurance. Not sure if its a coincidence that I pay for the insurance of the new cars and not the rest or maybe its just random when I pay the insurance.

so my question is do you guys pay for insurance when destroying someones personal vehicle in the update 1.13 ? Did you pay for insurance during the 1.12 update ?

BTW the tank is from pegasus and not from the military base. Think today i spent over 100K cause of insurances lol xD.

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

yeah haven't been able to drive my zentorno in public sessions, been using my sultan. every time someone blows up my car now I pay.

yeah haven't been able to drive my zentorno in public sessions, been using my sultan. every time someone blows up my car now I pay.

I was talking about the guy who drives the tank if he pays for the insurances fees or not when destroying insured personal vehicles ?

by the sound of your reply it seems that the victim pays the insurance fees and no the guy with the tank that destroyed it. How come when I destroy someones vehicle with a tank i pay the insurance fee WTF!!

I was talking about the guy who drives the tank if he pays for the insurances fees or not when destroying insured personal vehicles ?

by the sound of your reply it seems that the victim pays the insurance fees and no the guy with the tank that destroyed it. How come when I destroy someones vehicle with a tank i pay the insurance fee WTF!!

And so you should. Tanks in free roam are nothing but a pain in the arse. Hopefully this new player state will help me avoid you

• Like 3

And so you should. Tanks in free roam are nothing but a pain in the arse. Hopefully this new player state will help me avoid you

I'm asking a question here not an argument. simply want to know what others are experiencing with their tanks with this 1.13 update whether or not they are paying for the insurance of the personal vehicle they destroy.

Der Süden

I destroyed a couple of pvs with my Pegasus tank today and had to pay nothing.

were you constantly destroying personal vehicles ? Or was there like long breaks between the vehicles you destroyed ?

Because all the matches I was in with my tank i was destroying personal vehicles none stop in short time frames between the vehicles I destroyed and i kept seeing the insurance fee message when you pay for the car you destroyed. Maybe there is a limit with the tanks before you start paying the car insurance ?

Edited by krazyboy

Der Süden

were you constantly destroying personal vehicles ? Or was there like long breaks between the vehicles you destroyed ?

Because all the matches I was in with my tank i was destroying personal vehicles none stop in short time frames between the vehicles I destroyed and i kept seeing the insurance fee message when you pay for the car you destroyed. Maybe there is a limit with the tanks before you start paying the insurance ?

No there were not long breaks. I guess I destroyed 10 pvs in 15 minutes. I never got the message that I have to pay the insurance.

CrysisAverted

From what I experienced, If you are in your car when it gets blown up, you pay. If you are not in your car when it gets blown up, they pay. However I'm not sure if this works the same with tanks considering Tanks can avoid all repercussions in the past just by not moving when they destroy PVs.

Well today I noticed that when I use a tank to destroy someones personal vehicle I end up paying for the insurance something that I never did during the update 1.12.

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

This may be the first time a bug has ever made me happy.

Edited by Darth_Rob

Well today I noticed that when I use a tank to destroy someones personal vehicle I end up paying for the insurance something that I never did during the update 1.12. Not sure if this is part of the 1.13 update or its a glitch.

Clearly, you owning up to being a tanker has GOT to be a glitch, right?? I mean, YOU should be able to blow up everyone's sh*t up at THEIR expense, it's only fair, you know?

BTW the tank is from pegasus and not from the military base. Think today i spent over 100K cause of insurances lol xD.

Youre the type of person that nobody wants to play with Edited by CrazyRay

Also note that when I destroy someones personal vehicle like for example an Adder I don't pay for the insurance but if I destroy a Pegassi Zentorno I do pay for the insurance. Not sure if its a coincidence that I pay for the insurance of the new cars and not the rest or maybe its just random when I pay the insurance.

so my question is do you guys pay for insurance when destroying someones personal vehicle in the update 1.13 ? Did you pay for insurance during the 1.12 update ?

For blowing up peoples personal vehicles you are a cock and need to be banned from the Online community

Madara1224

Well today I noticed that when I use a tank to destroy someones personal vehicle I end up paying for the insurance something that I never did during the update 1.12.

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

This may be the first time a bug has ever made me happy.

sorry its off topic but that part was sooooooo damn funny. love that movie

CatchMeTrolling

I havent paid insurance using the Jet today, which is new.

8xtwxyH.gifk3h9l.png

"When killing a player with a high Mental State you WILL have to pay the insurance if you destroy their vehicle, not like Bounties."

quoted from: http://gtaforums.com/topic/708112-ok-what-has-113-changed/

Well I just tested this went into a rampage. At the start I was destroying personal vehicles from players with normal mental state(white color) and medium mental state(pink color) with out paying insurance. I think I haven't destroyed a vehicle from players that had high mental state( red color ).

But at the end of my rampage after maybe 10mins or more the last 3 personal vehicles that I destroyed I did have to pay insurance and they were from normal mental state(white color) and medium mental state(pink color) players.

I have a high mental state not sure if this has to do with the reason I'm paying for insurance. So im confused not sure if anyone knows about the insurance policy with tanks what are the scenerios where the tanker pays the insurance fees when destroying personal vehicle.