GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

2 best properties!

roboticsuperman

roboticsuperman

which do you think are the 2 best properties with 10 car garage?

and why?

where are the best views?

where are the best locations for services? eg ammunition, pay and spray, airport...

why are there no decent properties north of los santos?

1. Eclipse towers

2. eclipse towers

because eclipse towers

Just bought the new one in Del Perro. Now I have buyers remorse. The view is........the back of another building.

• Like 5

Yeah I got del perro. View could of been a lot better but I do like the location. In also over eclipse towers

Shadow_Titan17

I like the 10 car garages by the industrial LSC. The mod shop, ammunation are both like 10 seconds away. And a clothes shop is over a bridge down the street.

yoloswag420xd

I have the Apt 41 Eclipse(old one) and the new Tinsel Towers one...both have great views and are in great spots for me.

The new Tinsel Towers one has the best view tbh...The only one you can see the entire city in.(when only talking about the new apartments that is)

Edited by fofofofofofofofo
  • Like 2

Tinsel Towers and Eclipse.

Tinsel has a great view of Los Santos, and the Eclipse has basically the opposite view towards Blaine County. Tinsel wins out because of the pool.

Just bought the new one in Del Perro. Now I have buyers remorse. The view is........the back of another building.

Ya advertised as "Ocean view" and more than double the price of the old apartments, I bought it about 4:25 am and this is what I found

Del_Poro_View.jpg

• Like 3

electroleum

I like the 10 car garages by the industrial LSC. The mod shop, ammunation are both like 10 seconds away. And a clothes shop is over a bridge down the street.

I bought the 10 car garage up the hill from that LSC, and it's great. Quick access to the freeway, quick access to LSC & downtown, and it's a great spawn point for Baller's so I can grab & sell as soon as I start a session.

are all the new interiors the same?

yes, all 5 new ones are the same.

alijahgreen

I bought a 10 car garage... now if they add a alt view for weasel maybe then I would think about buying a new look only three locations

I bought the Tinsel Tower apartment and love it, great location and amazing views. Well worth the money.

2 best properties?

Any 10-Car Garage and Del Perro/Weasel plaza.

Every other apartment property is overrun by sticky throwing children.

I have one of the old Tinsel Tower's. With all these people moving in, I plan to move out real soon.

• Like 2

BoJack Cognac

Can someone tell me what the Industrial LSC is? I have no idea what you are talking about and I just got the update and came here for advice on what 10 car lockup to get.

JumpingKentFlash

Tinsel 42 is the best. The new apartment layout is also much better. Best view too. I have that one and the 10 car garage on Exceptionalist Way near the airport. Today I filled the garages. Only thing I'm missing is a Daemon to have it all.

I bought a 6 car apartment at the beach but then figured I'd get the 10 car shed at LSC also have weasel 101. Other character is better really, has shamble street shed and grapeseed shed, walking distance to his duster :). Living the dream.

If I can deal with selling some cars I'll move main character to grapeseed also. But it'll be things like my entity and possibly jester I'll sell...

Edited by elfoam

kjahcleveland

1. Eclipse towers

2. eclipse towers

because eclipse towers

this

PSN - dashGTA

Twitter @dashGTA

Social Club - 86esperanto

LordVukodlak

And your surprised? even if you lived on the roof you couldn't have a good view from that building.

Dark Passenger

Rockstar didn't even bother to change the interiors on BRAND NEW Apartments? lol...

Rockstar slacking off these days

BoJack Cognac

Looked around and found the best 10 car garage. Surprisingly enough, it's the exact same one everyone else is buying or has bought, so looks like the industrial LSC area will be a lot more crowded these days.

And your surprised? even if you lived on the roof you couldn't have a good view from that building.

The view wasn't my main concern. Just want somewhere that'll be a bit less popular.

CrysisAverted

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

No regrets

Edited by Sh4d0wX32111

I would suggest Weazel Plaza 101 as the only apartment you'll ever need, but honestly I prefer that it not get crowded. The view is easily in the top 3 (Eclipse 40 and the new Tinsel being the only ones that are better, and I might actually say that Eclipse 40 is the only one that beats it hands down because you can actually see the Ferris Wheel from Weazel 101 at the right angle), access to helipad is a straight shot and convenient, garage driveway is spacious, detached from main building and breaks line of sight from cops very easily. Let's be honest, the location at Eclipse sucks, it isn't convenient for anything and it's super busy, the only good thing about it is the view, but there's always been other options for a good view and with Tinsel, there's one more. Richards Majestic 51 is also a nice choice, great view of the golf course and a straight view of the Ferris Wheel and it also has the convenience of Weazel 101 except for the garage driveway which sucks. I will say that I do like Eclipse 40's view the best, but with that comes a cost of the terrible inconvenience of being at Eclipse Towers. If you're willing to sacrifice that beautiful distant view of the city skyline for one slightly closer to the city you'll probably be happier. For all the people suggesting Eclipse, as the be-all-end-all of apartments, please stay!

roboticsuperman

what about Alta St, Apartment 57?

is apartment 10 better?

what's the view like? :S

which apartment from tinsel towers is better?

what about Alta St, Apartment 57?

is apartment 10 better?

what's the view like? :S

which apartment from tinsel towers is better?

Tinsel 29 and Tinsel 42 (42 is the new one with High Life) have similar views, so you'll mostly be worried about layout. Tinsel 45 you can probably pass over entirely as the view isn't nearly as good in my opinion. Alta 57 is probably the best view you'll get from Alta St. Alta 10 a lower floor and so your view is dominated by the facades of other buildings and construction sites; at least 57 is mostly high enough to get some nice views.

Both my characters had apartments in Alta St, so I always knew where to find my garage when running from the cops etc. I planned in great detail which of the three 10-car garages near East LS Customs to buy today.

So I ended up with the new Del Perro apartment as the second property for one character, and the 10-car garage slightly further from LS Customs near the airport for the other. I've been a bit silly; totally confused trying to move vehicles between garages, and Del Perro might be convenient for the beach but it's that bit too far from LS Customs. I'll probably end up swapping both for the ones I had planned to buy in the first place :lol: