GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

might have to move :[

iheartlondon1969

iheartlondon1969

i've owned the apartment in richards majestic for a long time, it was ALWAYS quiet. and i loved it. but today im seeing alot of traffic coming from the garage and hoodlums hanging around outside.. i love apartment there to death but i think the property value is going down for that area. i dont want to move, but if i have to what do you guys suggest?

a temporary Garage in East LS or Blaine County, wait for the Eclipse kids go away. Richards Majestic master race.

• Like 1

AboveAndBeyoncé

Griefers are subject to live anywhere now... Since they already own a place at eclipse towers

Polish_Trucker

Richards Majestic Tinsel Towers master race.

Fixed that for ya ;)

Odyseous2040

My second garage is located on Greenwich pkway In front of the airport. Next door to the LSC Over there.

Good ass place as it is hidden in some warehouses off the road.

With a private road leading up to it and a huge parking lot in front.

Nice 10 car garage!

iheartlondon1969

a temporary Garage in East LS or Blaine County, wait for the Eclipse kids go away. Richards Majestic master race.

i bought a two car garage in paleto for my off road trucks. i think i might be spending some time up there for a little while.

Turkish Turketarian

Loving it at Del Perro. Almost no one lives there lol. I picked it cause I like the location (close to the beach and every shop).

• Like 2

JimmySaville'd

Kids are everywhere now, there is no escape. Although I suspect that tinsel towers and eclipse towers will be the most spammed... So Richards Majestic won't be AS bad as those 2

arstdfyhujik

Just bought the new one at RM because it is next to my weazel plaza apartment. I didn't see anyone crazy around it in 5 differend sessions. One guy facepalmed me tho :(

thorpey181

Richards Majestic Tinsel Towers master race.

Fixed that for ya ;)

Since I own properties in both Richards Majestic and Tinsel Towers due to my burgeoning central northern Los Santos property portfolio, this must make me a hybrid master race. Lord of LS.

Flūttershy

God I hope Richard's Majestic doesn't become the new eclipse towers, I don't want a warzone across the street from my apartment at weasel plaza. Too close.

Edited by rawrsnar
God if I have to die you will have to die

Just bought the new one at RM because it is next to my weazel plaza apartment. I didn't see anyone crazy around it in 5 differend sessions. One guy facepalmed me tho :(

I did the same.

Just get a 2nd spot for your cars and set your spawn there until the action dies down at your place

i think the property value is going down for that area.

Haha stop it...

GTA economy, yeah right... :p

Not really gonna tell you where to go but there's never ever any drama outside my garage or door, I'll like to keep it that way so sorry can't share this secret best 10 car location.

God I hope Richard's Majestic doesn't become the new eclipse towers, I don't want a warzone across the street from my apartment at weasel plaza. Too close.

Where have you been? Weasel Plaza is Eclipse Jr.

codename_duchess

Wait for the Eclipse kids to go away? hahahahahahaha

Best joke i've heard all day

darkwar854

Loving it at Del Perro. Almost no one lives there lol. I picked it cause I like the location (close to the beach and every shop).

Me too. That's also the apartment I had the most fun in.

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

Kids are everywhere now, there is no escape. Although I suspect that tinsel towers and eclipse towers will be the most spammed... So Richards Majestic won't be AS bad as those 2

Why escape from kids?Get a friend or crew mate to team up with 2 or more tanks & slaughter the sh*t out of the kids :lol: