GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The New Apartment looks cheaper than Apt 3

sweetbrother

The New Apartment looks cheaper than Apt 3  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

• Yes
    • No - its looks better and worth $500k

sweetbrother

Like it doesn't even have a downstairs like the other ones did. It just looks....i dunno like meh. Its disappointing nonetheless.

*Apt 31

Edited by sweetbrother

VcHP5Ig.gif

the new apartments have everything on a single level

walking downstairs wasted time.

downstairs was a main reason some folks didn't upgrade to the high level apartments

probably one of the reasons running in apartments and garages was allowed in Title Update 1.07 Notes.

• Like 2

Cheaper? Pfff. They are superior. When running around in my apartment, I feel like I live in a mansion.

fGvIGuc.png

SilkySkillz85

c'mon now their lame and everyone knows it. not one little extra thing to make it better than the others.

I would have been happy with anything new, a bigger bong, a new drink ANYTHING FFS

• Like 2

I think the new apt interior is awesome. I like it way more than the original one, having to go downstairs was annoying.

0_0.jpg

I do prefer not having to go downstairs now, I was disappointed at first but it was a waste of time. Although, I thought I read we'd have apartment customization options. The only thing we can actually do to change the look of our apartments is buying one of the new ones. Could be wrong though. Just seems like it was all a bit too hyped up. My favourite update so far is still The Business update. Not that I dislike this one, we just seemed to get a lot more in that. They've even brought back two horn sounds that we got in The Business update but they've changed the tune slightly. No gold spray either, I probably wouldn't have got it anyway but I was interested to see what it was like.

Is this The Guy?

Its better, no more going down stairs to change

sweetbrother

Jesus how long does it take to go downstairs...like 3 seconds. These apt. are rubbish

• Like 5

VcHP5Ig.gif

I don't understand why the Apt # doesn't seem to correlate to the floor.

Del Perro is like # 4 or so, yet it's pretty high up. Unsure if there's others like this. I do quite love the overhaul of Dynasty 8 though. Much more user friendly with that UI.

coach_wargo

lol, you people go home to change? I just go to a store to change clothes. I can't remember the last time I was even in my apartment.

• Like 2

I do prefer not having to go downstairs now, I was disappointed at first but it was a waste of time. Although, I thought I read we'd have apartment customization options. The only thing we can actually do to change the look of our apartments is buying one of the new ones. Could be wrong though. Just seems like it was all a bit too hyped up. My favourite update so far is still The Business update. Not that I dislike this one, we just seemed to get a lot more in that. They've even brought back two horn sounds that we got in The Business update but they've changed the tune slightly. No gold spray either, I probably wouldn't have got it anyway but I was interested to see what it was like.

Thought I was the only one who didn't see it. I want to see what hte spray looks like.

lol, you people go home to change? I just go to a store to change clothes. I can't remember the last time I was even in my apartment.

lol, my apartment isn't in any of the neighborhoods with a binco...

but i've driven across town to change clothes at a store before, it definitely doesn't take less time than going downstairs in my apartment

Edited by dvntsvnt

New apartment is superior. All on one level and more filled. Feels more homely. I just wish you could draw the blinds for some dang privacy.

They need to offer more 6-car apartment options now.

XxX19Dude95XxX

people want mansions but hate 2 floor apartments lol

Edited by bikerman3
  • Like 3

I think the new apartments have a more practical layout & decor with plants for better aesthtics

I was disapointed with the interior and the views offered. The original 10 car apartment interior feels more in-keeping with the whole High Life thing than the new ones. The view from the one I bought was non-existant. I'd have thought for these supposedly fancy apartment they would have been on the top flor with an almost penthouse feel to them. Instead they feel rather dark, reminded me of my original GTA O apartment that was bought for $84,000 and had a 2 car garage. Tinsel Towers seems to be the only half decent one due to the view but I figured that could be rather busy so didn't bother.

Sold my High Life apartment and after a brief stay in Integrity Way, settled on 51 richards Majestic to go with the existing apartment in Weazel Plaza.

The new apartment design feels a lot more cramped, and you only have windows along one wall. The others give you a corner view so you can see a lot more of what's going on outside...

coach_wargo

The new ones are all interior apartments. I'll keep my corner unit on Alta Street. Since there's nothing to do in the apartment I may as well keep a view that I like.

Its all about personal preference lol. I like the new apartments and find them to be a refreshing change.

And STANDING BONG HITS

grand theft spaghetti

i knew when they said new apartment options they wouldnt really be options. buying a new apartment is not the same thing.

personally id rather have the option to own two 10 car garages without apartments in the same building.

Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch

trhacker01

I like the layout and design, could go either way on having stairs, but the lack of windows/views is miserable. Because of that I'm sticking with the old model.

I prefer the original expensive apartments, but I'd happily live in either.

Yeah, I actually like the new apartments, my only gripe is that we're stuck with that New York view lol ..or atleast at Tinsel Towers.

Voted yes and no due to bad poll design. I like it but its not worth an extra $100-$300k and only has one view.