GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Jesus christ the new rooftop rumble

Dan_Houser_Official

Dan_Houser_Official

The FIB now seem to have dead eye aim (I know they are meant to, but every bullet they shoot seems to hit me in the head. And my friend is being shot through walls by them.

Not only that but this new document in a car thing is irritating, it's even worse when the documents get blown up because I shot the cars window.

inb4manpon

Do you at least get more payment like certain others?

fGvIGuc.png

GTAMYBABIES

It's still easy. Hop on hedge and shoot them all. pick up case and drive to martins

SchwartzJesuz

It's still easy. Hop on hedge and shoot them all. pick up case and drive to martins

No, its not that easy. You must have been playing the old version, it seemed like that to me aswell the first few tries after 1.13.

It seems like it hasent updated for everyone yet, I still have friends that I can join who play the old version. Its really weird.

Edited by SchwartzJesuz

KiTTYReCkless

Pfft!! RR is still easy as f*ck. Ran it solo in just over three minutes earlier and still didn't even have to fire a single bullet. Just two stickies and a few scratches on my Zentorno.

Shark Cards Rule Everything Around Me.(S.C.R.E.A.M) TAKE MY MONEY! Megalodon card,Y'all!

Dan_Houser_Official

ok now i love rockstar it just gave us 37500 and let us replay it without having to go to freemode

• Like 1

SchwartzJesuz

ok now i love rockstar it just gave us 37500 and let us replay it without having to go to freemode

Nice to know Im not the only one!

No idea what you're talking about, I just plowed through RR 10 times today without a hassle.
There is this one annoying glitch, however, whenever I host the mission, I no longer spawn next to the parking garage, I have to go all the way there myself.

PerfectBlade

Nice to know Im not the only one!

Nice to know Im not the only one! seriously? Today?

AceThaCreator

This is R* way of saying "You know we have so much more content in this game that we took us months and years to develop and all some of you people care about is grinding one mission over and over again you ungrateful pr*cks" but on the real hopefully we will stop getting 100+ rooftop rumble invite in wvery session and people will play more of the others and have fun with the game instead of turning the game into a boring 9-5 job.

GTAMYBABIES

Nevermind it updated for me now and it takes longer but not harder

Edited by GTAMYBABIES

senormidget

Anyone else having it fail saying the documents were destroyed when they clearly weren't?

Deadly Aviator

Coveted was always better, I'm happy it's back =)

Lets keep the discussion to the other thread-- http://gtaforums.com/topic/708383-the-new-rooftop-rumble/

7744.png

"I want to design a video game where you take care of all the people shot in all the

other video games.... It's called Busy Hospital II" -- Demetri Martin

RIP BDP