GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The "New" Rooftop Rumble

SchwartzJesuz

SchwartzJesuz

So I know the enemies have been buffed, that part is pretty obvious. What confuses me is the payout. I've done it 4 times in a row now, getting payed 37.500 each time. Is this a glitch of some sort? Not that it bothers me seeing that it takes a few minutes more to complete now.

Takes you a few more minutes... Takes me the same amount of time as before the patch, maybe its just me

• Like 2

They'll fix it by the time I get home later. That sucks.

• Like 3

SchwartzJesuz

Takes you a few more minutes... Takes me the same amount of time as before the patch, maybe its just me

Before 1.13 I could walk right it, rambo all the guys in the parking garage, document would drop as I killed the last one, could take my chopper who was waiting outside and deliver the documents.. Took about 2 minutes.

Now it seems like there's atleast double the enemies in the parking garage, plus it seems like they have alot better aim. When I have killed all the guys in the parking garage, 2-4 more enemies show up in two cars. When I have killed them, I can finally get the document which always seems to be atleast a few blocks away, blasting away in a car. Takes me a few more minutes to complete now.

The difficulty have been buffed without a doubt. Atleast thats what it seems like to me.

SchwartzJesuz

yeah it states in the patch that their aim has been increased.

Oh, I wasen't wrong then. Thanks.

hvad din psn

I would prefer to write in English, as I believe it is against the forum rules to write in any other language. My PSN is SchwartzJesuzii. Feel free to add me if you'd like.

SchwartzJesuz

It seems really glitchy. Spawn points seem pretty random, plus it takes a few tries for me to actually start up the mission now. It either goes into an endless "Loading Session" mode, or nothing happens when I press "Online > Jobs > Rockstar Created > Missions > Rooftop Rumble". It loads for a few seconds and then returns me to freemode without any warning messages.

• Like 1

supershocked

No i was doing RR and we started close to the buolding but we were ambushed wen we finished we got 37k so i dod rr again. When we dtarted across the map. We deafeated fbi and got 18k. I think if u get ambished by fbi u get double or its a glitch

zZ Lithium Zz

It seems really glitchy. Spawn points seem pretty random, plus it takes a few tries for me to actually start up the mission now. It either goes into an endless "Loading Session" mode, or nothing happens when I press "Online > Jobs > Rockstar Created > Missions > Rooftop Rumble". It loads for a few seconds and then returns me to freemode without any warning messages.

Yeah I am unable to host it too.

Time just freezes around me.

Edited by zZ Lithium Zz

I can't stand rooftop rumble, it's basically impossible to do missions these days without it being rooftop rumble. Are people really so desperate that they are willing to play the same f*cking thing over and over again? For christ's sake, play the game for fun you f*cktards.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

Where is that facepalm action? Shhh about the pay

SchwartzJesuz

I can't stand rooftop rumble, it's basically impossible to do missions these days without it being rooftop rumble. Are people really so desperate that they are willing to play the same f*cking thing over and over again? For christ's sake, play the game for fun you f*cktards.

"Fun" is a subjective thing. It is fun for some of us to farm money. Get over it.

im not gonna buy cash cards you piece of sh*t ,this was the easiest method to get money.

Edited by INF3RN040
  • Like 3

My take at it. They're trying to make people play other missions. Like "Coveted" which got downvoted to %50 because people suck with freeaim and can't use a sniper rifle.

Nor fly a cargobob.

I can get that mission done in less than 3 minutes. Just like rooftop rumble. Just the RP is less. And the cash is slightly less.

• Like 2

SchwartzJesuz

"Fun" is a subjective thing. It is fun for some of us to farm money. Get over it.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. You do realize that there are other ways to make money right? You people are pathetic lol.

@inferno, My daddy is a doctor and he buys me cashcards whenever I ask, perhaps you should stop being so poor? Hahahaha peasants, they're so funny to me.

And these "other ways to make money" that you speak of, is that getting your dad to buy you cashcards? Wow, you're even dumber that I thought.

• Like 1

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. You do realize that there are other ways to make money right? You people are pathetic lol.

@inferno, My daddy is a doctor and he buys me cashcards whenever I ask, perhaps you should stop being so poor? Hahahaha peasants, they're so funny to me.

And these "other ways to make money" that you speak of, is that getting your dad to buy you cashcards? Wow, you're even dumber that I thought.

It's not my fault your poor, this world needs people like you so that people like me can have someone to serve us. If it weren't for the little guys, who would bring me my wine and answer my door?

Edited by I.haigh

Yeah I feel sorry for that guy.

If he's telling the truth his future looks bleak. Most rich kids with that attitude grow up to be pretty terrible people and just alienate normal people thus ostracizing themselves from society.

However it's more likely that he's just like everyone else.

The only thing we know for sure is that he's a douchebag. Rich or poor.

• Like 2

If he's telling the truth his future looks bleak. Most rich kids with that attitude grow up to be pretty terrible people and just alienate normal people thus ostracizing themselves from society.

You poor people are always so angry. Always blaming the more successful for their issues, instead of looking for excuses why don't you try making some money? Plebs.

My take at it. They're trying to make people play other missions. Like "Coveted" which got downvoted to %50 because people suck with freeaim and can't use a sniper rifle.

Nor fly a cargobob.

I can get that mission done in less than 3 minutes. Just like rooftop rumble. Just the RP is less. And the cash is slightly less.

Went i try to host that mission i cant find it.

manicmechanic71

God there's some douchelords out there

Edited by manicmechanic71

codename_duchess

So I know the enemies have been buffed, that part is pretty obvious. What confuses me is the payout. I've done it 4 times in a row now, getting payed 37.500 each time. Is this a glitch of some sort? Not that it bothers me seeing that it takes a few minutes more to complete now.

You're being hysterical !! lol

i can't even host rooftop rumble. game freezes for a bit then i'm stuck. Can open pause menu and hit new session though.

nvm figured a way to play it. I used the map icon and hit join and it spawned me near the mission too. was in invite only. Also noticed that I wasn't pursued to Madrazo's house

Edited by shadyelf

God there's some douchelords out there

I agree, there's way too many of them on these forums. :lol:

Edited by I.haigh

Gatti Sosa

You poor people are always so angry. Always blaming the more successful for their issues, instead of looking for excuses why don't you try making some money? Plebs.

I told the forum I drive a Ferrari and they ripped me a new one mate lol

Seems as though they don't like successful people on this forum don't feel bad, it's happened to plenty others here

#BlackLivesMatter