GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

This is not good.. (New mental state stat)

NoSignal_

I am currently in a lobby with 15 people with the psycho level of the mental stat,

R* really need to nerf this or every lobby will be full of people with it.. have any of you guys gotten the same kind of lobby?

The Real SpitKing

I am currently in a lobby with 15 people with the psycho level of the mental stat,

R* really need to nerf this or every lobby will be full of people with it.. have any of you guys gotten the same kind of lobby?

Thats the point. Its used to match you with other psychos

I believe Mental State rises for killing players, NPCs, blowing up vehicles, etc etc

Basically showing how destructive your character is.

My character basically lives The Sims life in Invite Only lobbies so she'll be fine and her mental state will remain at peaceful.

screwloose88

actually I think its great, ive driven past about 15 people in the last hour. not 1 shot fired.

You see here's another problem, My state is on normal..

GTA Forums User99521

I believe Mental State rises for killing players, NPCs, blowing up vehicles, etc etc

My character basically lives The Sims life in Invite Only lobbies so she'll be fine and her mental state will remain at peaceful.

For killing NPCs?

The Real SpitKing

You see here's another problem, My state is on normal..

lol yup that's a problem. Good luck to ya!

For killing NPCs?

Thats what I heard. Go on a shooting spree against NPCs, run them over with tanks, that sort of thing. I'm going on hearsay because I'm not that kind of player.

The killing of NPCs and their cars is complete ass. It's like killing cows in minecraft then suddenly a vegan comes up from behind your sofa and shanks you in the back for abusing animals.

Not sure how I feel about this one tbh. Tested it with some friends in a private lobby and after 10 minutes blowing up ONLY COPS i am a "psychopath" and am informed other players will get RP for killing me. Friends killed me twice and the effect's remained. I think it is bs.

The killing of NPCs and their cars is complete ass. It's like killing cows in minecraft then suddenly a vegan comes up from behind your sofa and shanks you in the back for abusing animals.

I lol'd

Shade04rek

Soon red will be the normal player icon color and white will mean weak players.

Im on a server and everyone with a red dot are going hard killing an destroying everything. Its like having a red icon and being labeled psycho is an inccentive for them to act at their worse

Edited by Shade04rek