GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

f*ck work! I wanna playyy!

Euthanasia0101

Euthanasia0101

Anybody else sitting at work, drooling over the new sh*t everyone's bragging about on these forums?

You guys suck!

Yup. Although I can't say I'm nearly as excited as some. New cars and suits don't add much to gameplay anyway.

• Like 1

LuapYllier

Im not drooling. I keep my anticipation low and then never get dissapointed. I love these forums though, I feel like I have already experienced it all and being able to play it later will just feel like another day in GTA.

AboveAndBeyoncé

I'm at a hospital 8 hours away from home, I'm worse off than all of yah so be grateful

Edited by Marc30499

im sitting at work and last week I told a girl id go to the movies with her today after work and I forgot today the high life was coming out :'(

• Like 1

Reading this forum is more entertaining than actually playing the game.

• Like 2

I just had an unexpected doctors appointment pop up. Leaving early now. Screw work FTW.

Anybody else sitting at work, drooling over the new sh*t everyone's bragging about on these forums?

You guys suck!

You guys suck!

Cool story bro.

Furry_Monkey

You guys suck!

It depends. How long before you finish for the day?

xoC18H21NO3xo

Maybe im just being a sour apple today, but you're really not missing anything. The new vehicles are just above average in my opinion. The confirmation of rank being capped at 8000 (yes, that's eight thousand) has kicked my obsessive compulsive issues in overdrive. There are no new clothing for female characters (I was hoping for one of those light pink mekhavaya shapka, Russian fur hat), that was a major bummer. There's a slightly tedious process for rearranging garages without going broke, which is a plus. We're still waiting for the new contact missions, which was the main feature for me. Overall, this update is bland compared to Business DLC , Christmas update and Beach Bum pack.

• Like 1

JimmySaville'd

Im at university and my Ps3 is at home.. like 100 miles away, I dont go back home until friday night

I'm at work too and already warned my husband that the new update is up. I think I'm also starting to feel a bit ill *cough *cough ;)

AGiganticLlama

I have about another 4 hours until I get out... Can't waitt

Furry_Monkey

Im at university and my Ps3 is at home.. like 100 miles away, I dont go back home until friday night

tumblr_inline_mrqh76Q4mv1qz4rgp.jpg

Euthanasia0101

I'm starting to feel a bit under the weather! Ftw, I'm going home

• Like 1

Reading this forum is more entertaining than actually playing the game.

especially if youre just grinding missions 24/7

I'm not drooling but I'm hoping I can go home and log on and not have grown up sh*t to do.

sweetbrother

You guys suck!

But OP, who's gonna cook them fries?

Edited by sweetbrother

VcHP5Ig.gif

You're not missing much, seems public session are full of even more assholes than before.

AceThaCreator

Yea but for some reason this days just FLYING but the topic posts today sure do suck the excitement right out of the air and are too funny as well.

I feel your pain. I work on the second shift and I have to perform final maintenance checks on non commercial aircraft after sitting in my office for hours at a time. Nobody uses the xbox in the hangar break room so the facility manager lets me put it in my office. Oddly, someone's been sneaking into my office on the first shift to play on it. Troll opportunity spotted.

Hydrohitman

Lol my boss taking a early day today so nice out today hes going golfing and looks like i know what im doing when i get home haha

ChillerVapes

Do some overtime... scrap that... do a lot of overtime.

Your not missing anything other than another let down with even more glitches.

I booted up the new update and who was the 1st person I came across? A glitcher who was invisible and decided to crash into me a few times until sticky bombing my car.

Blip was on the screen, no visible car or driver.

• Like 1

Euthanasia0101

You guys suck!

But OP, who's gonna cook them fries?

I have no idea! OP is a welder so you'll have to find someone else unless you like sh*tty fries, cocksucker. :) xoxo