GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Greefer destroys my car and don't pay Insurance?

BenBRZ

I just cruised around with my new Zentorno, when suddenly a Online-Biker appears. I thought hmm, he's not a red dot, just a white one so I'll not do anything. In the next second he throw a Sticky bomb on my car and blew it up. I thought, he have to pay for the insurance, but when i called Mors Murtual, they said I've to pay the $9k+!!

Bug, Glitch or what??

btw, it happened the 3rd time after the Update!

I don't believe you, why would anyone play GTA online and destroy your vehicle?

• Like 4

ManInBlack

yup...EVERYONE be on the Look out scumbags are camping LSC...i came out of LSC, BAM blown up by a tank and i gotta pay for it...lol, gotta love this game

smokingndriving

I don't believe you, why would anyone play GTA online and destroy your vehicle?

LMAO.

Furry_Monkey

The only problem I see with this is that I'm at work for the next hour, which is precious, precious time that could be spent blowing up expensive cars.

Edited by Furry_Monkey

Anyone who leaves LSC in chrome warrants all 20 rounds of my RPG hate.

Really?Who you trying to scare?Kindly f*ck off,low level sh*t

This is something new with 1.13! Even if they have enough money, you get charged the same amount!!

yup...EVERYONE be on the Look out scumbags are camping LSC...i came out of LSC, BAM blown up by a tank and i gotta pay for it...lol, gotta love this game

I still can't believe people still, STILL, use the central LSC in a busy public lobby.

On the day of a DLC release, no less! You're boxed in on every side by indestructible barriers; there are easily accessible firing positions on nearly every surrounding roof, and there are only two ways in or out.

That mod shop is basically attached to Thunderdome.

Mishimotsu

Wow… I'm wondering where you guys have been for the last few months. Regardless if their dot is white or red (remember when they were all red) GET IN DEFENSE MODE FFS.

Nice to know though, I'm defo gonna continue trucking with the vacca in public games for now then :)

Also, as it's seeming the trontorno's will be the new chradders (targets) I'll stay away from that except for races anyways.

Edited by Mishimotsu

I just cruised around with my new Zentorno, when suddenly a Online-Biker appears. I thought hmm, he's not a red dot, just a white one so I'll not do anything. In the next second he throw a Sticky bomb on my car and blew it up. I thought, he have to pay for the insurance, but when i called Mors Murtual, they said I've to pay the $9k+!!

Bug, Glitch or what??

protip, chrome and dollar wheels have that affect on people

Bug, Glitch or what??

protip, chrome and dollar wheels have that affect on people

Never had Chrome, never had Dollar-Rims..

ThiiSllaiv

I think you should also strap when you destroy somebody and not go to the bad perdedo