GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Maybe The Cars Aren't Ugly Afterall

QuackinAColdOne

QuackinAColdOne

So I've read a lot about how people think these High-Life cars are ugly and some other stuff. I know this is mostly the case of being a hipster and "not being allowed" to like anything new in this game, but I also think it's the way people have been customizing and adding (or subtracting in this case) to these cars.

I went to the Rate the Car Above You thread and all I saw on the latest two pages were the Massacro, Zentorno, and the Huntley. I personally love all of the cars but I hated the things people did to them. Honestly, cambering an SUV like that? Putting muscle car tires on a Lamborghini? These are the people who truly don't know what to do with a piece of art like the Zentorno or the Massacro and slap-on whatever looks ridiculous.

I agree that people are entitled to their opinions on the cars, but if you want to, you're more than welcome to go over to the Bitch and Moan Thread instead of the Zentorno Appreciation Thread. And, lastly, I think I speak for everybody when I say, "STOP CAMBERING THE HUNTLEY".

Thank-you.

ChromeTurismo

Just wait until Giantsgiants gets his hands on these cars ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

QuackinAColdOne

I'm gonna camber my Huntley just to annoy you. :evilgrin:

And you were on my respect list... :panic:

xInfamousRYANx

Do you mean lower the Huntley. It looks sick slammed but I want the ground clearance

QuackinAColdOne

Do you mean lower the Huntley. It looks sick slammed but I want the ground clearance

It looks silly. That's just me though. I personally like the professional simple yet nice theme.

GenericTwet

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Zentorno?Other than that,the cars look alright,will buy the Huntley and Massacro for sure.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Zentorno?

yea you're the only one. you're a very special person and should get one of those custom flashy medals below your username

Edited by pokemon4ever

GenericTwet

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Zentorno?

yea you're the only one. you're a very special person and should get one of those custom flashy medals below your usernameOh,I forgot,people can't share opinions/ask questions because people like you don't allow it.My sincere apologies sir,may I share some tea with you?

Edit:Judging by your taste,I'm taking my apologies back...sBEU9go.jpg

Edited by GenericTwet

xInfamousRYANx

Giantsgiants has ruined every car now

JohnDoe7125539271

The Turdley is the ugliest vehicle in the update. l love the Zentorno though.

This shows how different taste can be. I think the best new one is the Massacro, the Huntley looks classy, but the Zentorno... damn, what a mess! For me the ugliest car in the game, can be as good & cheap as it want, im not going to buy it.