GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Best way to make quick $$$ in GTAO?

ebonheartnord

ebonheartnord

So was hoping someone could help me out here. What is the quickest way to make $$ in GTAO?

ebonheartnord

Legitimate or not?

Whatever works right now.

Could use both.

16x coveted with friends that own cargobobs. We have it down to about 30ish minutes. $288,000.

CrazyDog150

16x coveted with friends that own cargobobs. We have it down to about 30ish minutes. $288,000.

How'd you do that?

Isn't playing it normally faster than calling for a CB?

I have friends that own cargobobs, but why would we call them to go retrieve them when one comes during the mission?

How'd you do that?

Isn't playing it normally faster than calling for a CB?

We created a video of it, but I've not uploaded it yet. The quick rundown:

-Once the first mission of the playlist starts, have player1 call a buzzard or frogger and go retrieve it.

They will run and get it, then park it on the mountain while the other players do the mission.

-Once the next one starts have player2 call a cargobob. Have player1 with the buzzard or frogger take them to get their bob.

-Park both on top of the mountain and get out while player 3&4 do the mission.

By the third one in, you will start rotating cargobob ordering.

Player1 will take player3 to get a cargobob while player2 gets in theirs and goes straight to the container. You just repeat this over and over.

There are a couple tricky things that just take time to master

1. jumping out of your cargobob and dropping the container at the same time so as to destroy your cargobob.

2. having good communication so as to time everything perfectly, where all vehicles are parked before the container is dropped.

We got it down to around one minute thirty seconds per mission. All it takes is one mess up though and it can become a nightmare. We use player4 as our backup. If it goes off the rail he just goes in and does the mission like normal then we start the process over. That way we don't waste any time. I'll try and get a video up this weekend. It's a lot easier to see than explain.

ebonheartnord

Play fair you silly autist

Spam rooftop rumble

Oh alrighty, Well I've heard of some exploits so was only wondering. Wanted to get my hands on the new cars.

Well thanks for the tip. Just did around 5 which net me around 100K

a small tip not many people know about is that gang cars sell for more than usual... you can search up the spawns easily and i know one of them sells for 12k... if you keep reselling that it will add up

also just keep an eye out for armored trucks.. usually they have sprees and if you get lucky you can earn a lot

Playing the game.

i call bullsh*t on your k/d