GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How to rearrange your garage

Kampioen

This is actually what I've been looking forward to most. Can anybody tell me the most efficient way to do it?

Edited by CenMan

Nyraider77

So u have to move the cars one by one there's no option to just swap them between garages

CarimboHanky

you can always call the mechanic but you know there is a cooldown time...

One thing is just make sure you have space holder cars to block the vehicles you want from going into an open space.

Its very simple if you have any common sense.

• Like 1

zZ Lithium Zz

use the junk car method

Fill the garage up with junk cars, put your cars in any order

• Like 3

Mishimotsu

When buying a new car from tinterwebs do you pick which garage it goes to?

Mishimotsu

Just worked out my plan for reorganising my garage 1 perfectly and stocking my second garage. I hope nothing glitches out whilst I'm doing it

Average white guy

So we can defiantly store 20 different cars?

Yes.

I've successfully removed the thorn in my eye that was my cluttered garage. Thanks guys.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have another question, figured I'd just post it in here.

Is there a way to rearrange both of your garages as you please once they are both completely full with cars you want to keep?

Say I want to switch the cars in slot 1 and 2 in one of my garages. I don't think there's any way to do this without also changing the layout of your second garage, right? I'm not very good at solving this kind of problems.

If you can't, that kinda sucks because it means I have to chose very carefully which vehicles I want in my second garage, where I want to put them and if a new DLC car is released that I want it would mess everything up.

Edited by CenMan

BamaGoodfella

What happens of both garages are full how do u re arange cars

Drive the car you're wanting to transfer to your other garage, and drive it into the garage. Once the animation stops and you're inside, you'll receive a prompt to swap the car you drove in for one that's already in your garage. Just simply pick the car that's in the current spot that you want the transferred car in, and then repeat as necessary until you have the cars arranged to your liking.

What happens of both garages are full how do u re arange cars

Drive the car you're wanting to transfer to your other garage, and drive it into the garage. Once the animation stops and you're inside, you'll receive a prompt to swap the car you drove in for one that's already in your garage. Just simply pick the car that's in the current spot that you want the transferred car in, and then repeat as necessary until you have the cars arranged to your liking.

Yeah that's easy. But what if you want to transfer it to a particular spot in your other garage, rather than swapping it for a particular vehicle? Or what if you want to move 2 cars in the same garage while your other garage is already full and arranged properly?

I think it can't be done. Without glitching, at least.

Edited by CenMan

So we can defiantly store 20 different cars?

Defiantly?

Do you mean definitely?

I think he has an agreement with someone who shares his character that they're both going to store 10 cars, but he's defiantly going to take all 20 spots.