GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Worried About Buying 2nd Property?

luisniko

If you haven't buy it yet and think owning second apartment is total pointless because you only need the garage, then please don't worry about it because you CAN buy older property as your secondary which is cheaper and basically get you the same thing as the new and expensive one does.

Now my 1st property is at Del Perro and I just bought a 10-car garage for $142k at eastern LS with LSC, gun shop and ammunation just around the corner. (LOL sorry Rockstar)

Tips:
- There are three 10-car garages at Eastern los santos. They have easy access, close to town and shops. Price max $150k.

- Looking for cheap apartment? Del Perro has 200k one.

Hope this helps.

*edited to avoid confusions. My grammar sucks. Sorry.

Edited by luisniko
  • Like 2

AgentExeider

I've gone the other way and have expanded out into blaine county.

Mishimotsu

I'll get the apartment when I need to (heists?)… until then I'm buying another 10 car garage. Apartments are useless at the moment, the best thing about them is the garage, so I'd rather have the garages as their locations are better IMO (Murrieta heights is one of the best imo, or any in that East LS area and unit 76, always neat being near the airport).

• Like 1

Glockinmypocket

I plan to go into Blaine County myself if there is any 10 car garages up there myself.

I did this too. I'm never in an apartment anyway. Really a shame that you still can only get 6 car garages in Blaine County.

jtattersalluk

I'll get the apartment when I need to (heists?)… until then I'm buying another 10 car garage. Apartments are useless at the moment, the best thing about them is the garage, so I'd rather have the garages as their locations are better IMO (Murrieta heights is one of the best imo, or any in that East LS area and unit 76, always neat being near the airport).

This. They are pointless until heists are added (even then you might not need one of the highest priced luxury ones to be able to do them).

I have the 10 car garage in Murrieta Heights which is perfect for me, I am going to get another garage elsewhere for now.

Edited by jtattersalluk

Mishimotsu

Indeed would love to have a 10 car garage outside the city. Suppose a garage near the airport is the closest thing (sorta).

Furry_Monkey

I plan to go into Blaine County myself if there is any 10 car garages up there myself.

There are no 10-car garages outside the city. There's a nice 6-car one on Route 68. Have a look here for a full list...

http://cheatcodes.com/extra/2013/11/01/grand-theft-auto-online-property-list-locations-prices-and-garage-sizes/

JimmySaville'd

I would have gone to Blaine county had their been a 10 car garage... But for now im probably just going to buy the 10 car garage near the airport!

Also, the redesign of dynasty8 was a great idea.. Its always the small things that make the game a lot better rather than people always laying all their expectation on the bigger things

Der Süden

Can you choose in which of the two properties you spawn? Can you teleport between them and stay in the same session?

Furry_Monkey

I think I'll probably just buy a 2-car garage. There's a lot more options if you lower your expectations, and I've currently got 2 free slots in my garage that I use for storing cars that I'll sell later, so I obviously don't need the space. Besides, I can always buy something bigger later if I want to. I don't see the need to rush out and buy something now, just because I can.

A 2-car garage in Paleto Bay sounds good to me :)

• Like 1

AGiganticLlama

Can you choose in which of the two properties you spawn? Can you teleport between them and stay in the same session?

Yes, no

no 10 car apartment outside LS, god damn it

More like no 10 car garage outside LS. I was looking forward to it, but nah. I'm fine. I have both properties on good areas.