GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

xbox broke lost all saved data

bruvs-mcfc

bruvs-mcfc

What a day to lose my Xbox , it started up before but hard drive was empty now it won't even power up , I checked social club and can see my character on there will I be able to somehow download my Xbox live profile and my GTA online profile to New Xbox , thanks

SAS_Ghostrider

Yes you should be able to as Online character is stored on a server not on your local XBOX

Ai®a©ob®a

Yup because everything is saved in the cloud except your SP but you probably could careless that's all easy to do all over again.

But the answer to your question is Yes.

Everything is saved in the cloud so you can play on 100 difference XBOX's and you can still use your char the only time that wouldn't be possible is if you switched to PS3 so as long as you stay with XBOX you will be able to sync up your char and everything and play where you left off.

I know this is a stupid question but did you check to see if your power cord is connected firmly to the back of your XBOX and it's plugged into an outlet all the way i know it sounds stupid but i've accidentally loosened the cord from the back of my XBOX before and if the plug isn't firmly inside the outlet it may not be getting power.

It could be something simple as a loose cord and not the XBOX at all.

3aln5uP.jpg

bruvs-mcfc

Yup because everything is saved in the cloud except your SP but you probably could careless that's all easy to do all over again.

But the answer to your question is Yes.

Everything is saved in the cloud so you can play on 100 difference XBOX's and you can still use your char the only time that wouldn't be possible is if you switched to PS3 so as long as you stay with XBOX you will be able to sync up your char and everything and play where you left off.

I know this is a stupid question but did you check to see if your power cord is connected firmly to the back of your XBOX and it's plugged into an outlet all the way i know it sounds stupid but i've accidentally loosened the cord from the back of my XBOX before and if the plug isn't firmly inside the outlet it may not be getting power.

It could be something simple as a loose cord and not the XBOX at all.

Thanks for your help really appreciate it , I went on Xbox support website followed their trouble shooting procedure but no luck , I'm not very tech minded so is all I can think to.try , am absolutely gutted was so looking forward to today's update , will GTA get my char from my Xbox live info , thanks again

Ai®a©ob®a

Well don't worry you're really not missing anything.

It was hyped up and a lot of people are disapinted two of the cars are ugly all of the new apartments have the same exact interior the only decent car is the Huntley so trust me you're not really missing out.

But once you buy a new XBOX or the part to fix it you'll pick up where you left off.

Before buying a new system call a friend that might be techy savy with the XBOX and see if he can fix it.

I had a friend of mine fix mine and also put more HD in my PS3

3aln5uP.jpg

bruvs-mcfc

Well don't worry you're really not missing anything.

It was hyped up and a lot of people are disapinted two of the cars are ugly all of the new apartments have the same exact interior the only decent car is the Huntley so trust me you're not really missing out.

But once you buy a new XBOX or the part to fix it you'll pick up where you left off.

Before buying a new system call a friend that might be techy savy with the XBOX and see if he can fix it.

I had a friend of mine fix mine and also put more HD in my PS3

Thanks mate your a good en