GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

XBox Car meet/fight club idea... could be interesting...

Mr.Smith187

Mr.Smith187

I have an idea for a car meet and fight club all in one, that could actually work out pretty well. There is a way for the winner of each fight to make $$ from the win. There are rules to the fights, as well as for the attendees, so it needs to work with a crew who has successfully held structured car meets with security, with decent turnouts. Looking to work with hosts of meets like those of K2x, Premier Gaming, HPR... just a few that I have had the pleasure of attending their car meets, and was impressed with their structure and ability to keep it interesting.

Not looking to work the fight club idea on its own, I'd like to work it with a car meet... the idea is to have nice cars around, and the fights to be held in a circle of the cars. A regular car meet would happen first, followed by fight club and/or any other events (like those of the above mentioned groups).

Not going into detail of how it all works on this post (getting paid, rules, how to stop from becoming a freeforall, etc...), so hit me with a message if you're interested... this is the product of something that kind of unfolded on its own a couple nights ago with a few people I was in a meet with. It was kind of fun, and has the potential to be a nice event addition to a good car meet.

And to those I was with that night, if this ends up being something that works, I'll make sure you get an invite.

:r*:

Edited by Mr.Smith187

lunaticz0r

maybe you should give it a testrun? get like 5-10people to join your server and do this, if it works just message thom or blazer (from k2x) to see if they like the idea :)

im in if you need testers ^^

Mr.Smith187

Kind of had a test run the other night when the idea was born, but definitely need a good 5 or 10 for a couple more trials. I myself have never hosted a meet or anything like, but with a good host (like K2x or the others I mentioned) I could definitely host the fight club... with the right people it could be a good event addition. I'll keep you posted, would love to have you aboard!

Edited by Mr.Smith187

lunaticz0r

just saw the images on k2x's post, looks like fun haha...Ill be sporting the drunking fighter style hhahahaha

stabby mcstabstab

i used to host fights regularly when gtao first came out.. if i were you try to get everyone using a mic, communication is important it can an prolly will turn into a full on brawl an someones going to pull a gun so be sure to have atleast 4 guards surrounding the event. and whenever you do this send me an invite im up for a fight

GT: Chainsmoker0301

Mr.Smith187

i used to host fights regularly when gtao first came out.. if i were you try to get everyone using a mic, communication is important it can an prolly will turn into a full on brawl an someones going to pull a gun so be sure to have atleast 4 guards surrounding the event. and whenever you do this send me an invite im up for a fight

GT: Chainsmoker0301

The mic thing and security is a definite, which is part of the reason I want to go in with a structured car meet host. Those guys all have rules to begin with... like mics, passive mode, no weapons, things of that nature. Kept under control, it can be a fun thing. I'll definitely send you an invite if and when it becomes something...

BRINGITOOOONNNN LUNATIC!!! Hahahaha :rampage: :panic:

Edited by Mr.Smith187

stabby mcstabstab

oh and as far as the car meet host goes check with the leader of Dark Dream Live, theyre a car crew ive been a member for awhile now. I don't personally know the leader but they've been having car meets regularly sense 0ct 2013 an they might be interested.

its worth a shot

Mr.Smith187

Awesome, I'll check him out... would love to see this come together.

Mr.Smith187

If anybody reading this would like to take part in a couple trial runs to get this idea perfected, hit me up!