GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Need help finding cheval picador location

RapidRampage245

RapidRampage245

I've been driving around for hours trying to find that car and no luck ppl said go to sandy shores and nothing can someone add me and help me or just tell me where they are at?

Xbox gt RapidRampage245

Edited by RapidRampage245

LightningLord

I find some driving in Strawberry. (Or the hood/gangster area)

IcOqQpq.gif

The best places to find it is in Strawberry & Sandy Shores/Grand Senora Desert.

Blaine County or any low rent or hillbilly looking areas. I see them everywhere by the impound lot. Hop into any sports car off the street and cruise that area

dingodile_r89

I've been driving around for hours trying to find that car and no luck ppl said go to sandy shores and nothing can someone add me and help me or just tell me where they are at?

Grove street. Do it on invite only, drive either a muscle or sports classic car

Pagan Lowrider

if youre on PS3 add me monsterzero2012

I have one I can drive to help spawn it

RapidRampage245

Y invite only?

Y invite only?

So more cars spawn and you won't have the risk of other players blasting you the second you get the car.

dingodile_r89

Y invite only?

So more cars spawn and you won't have the risk of other players blasting you the second you get the car.

This, basically. In a full or half full lobby, players take up a lot of memory , so traffic hardly spawns.

electroleum

If you're in an invite only session and you're not overly happy with the cars that are spawning, go into a mission/race/whatever and then go back into the lobby. That will often switch up the type of cars that are spawning. Also, another tip is to switch the type of car you're driving in. Either grab a PV, or if you see something that is unique, steal it. For instance, if all you're seeing is Weeny Issi's and Dundreary Landstalkers spawning, but suddenly a Feltzer drives by....grab that Feltzer!

Edited by electroleum

Where Ive found Picadors online

Around the Ammunation with range by the docks where you deliver cars to Simeon's b-notch ass

Vagos territory and around that area

Sandy shores

I jacked one on the road outside LS Customs near the airport earlier today. I think I had a Dominator (muscle) at Mors Mutual at the time.

AceThaCreator

Sandy shoes by the pay and spray they almost Always spawn there anytime of the day.

I jacked one on the road outside LS Customs near the airport earlier today. I think I had a Dominator (muscle) at Mors Mutual at the time.

driving muscle cars or chevals should spawn the picador too since its a muscle car

It feels like the minute you start looking for a car, it stops spawning. This game is evil.

I know this isn't true, but lately every time I go out of my way looking for a car this is what happens.