Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,256 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SeaWallTx

Exploits/Glitches Compiled List for Update _.__ Thread

SeaWallTx

Is there a step missing for the "put any logo on any shirt" glitch? For instance, should I be wearing the shirt I want the logo to appear on, then go to the shirt with the logo, hover over watch, etc.?

Nope, because that's not what it is called, it is the "-Place any in-game Logo on a "Male T-shirt"/"Female Tank Top"" and not "...any shirt." for a reason(although I wish it was), that reason is because the only shirts it works with is the Black T-shirt for Male characters and the Grey Tank Top for Female Characters. Sorry, I know it kind of sucks but that's the only way known to move logos around.

~Go into your closet in your Online Apartment,

~Then go to the "T-shirts"/"Off Shoulder Top" and find the one with the Logo you want.

~(*Skip this step if for a Female Character*)Now select "Suit Jacket", and select the Any Suit Jacket,

~Next go to the Watches/Scarves and hover over one(DO NOT select one).

~While hovering over the watch, press "Start" and the back out of the pause menu(press Circle/B).(Press "Start" go to "Online">"Find New Session" to save the Changes")

~Now you should be standing there in a "T-shirt"/"Tank top" with the desired Logo on it, ~ENJOY!

Edited by SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Okay, I have written 2 text tutorials, 1 is video based and the other I came up with in my head, BUT both need testing and ARE UNCONFIRMED

The first one is to let you bring your Vehicles from one of your Online Characters to your OTHER Online Character:

-Bring Vehicles from One Online Character's Garage to Another's:(UNCONFIRMED)

Requires: 2 people, your "vehicle access" set to "passengers", and a PV (2 seater) Motorcycle.(Your "friend"[the passenger] MUST NOT be wearing a Hat, Mask, or Helmet.)
(For easiest use place the Motorcycle into the same garage as the Vehicle you are trying to bring over.)
~Have your "friend" start an "Invite Only Session" and send you and Invite,
~Then once you get the Invite, accept it,
~Once you are in the "Online Session" head to your garage that has the Vehicle you are trying to bring over,
~Now have your "friend" meet you outside of the garage,
~Then go into your garage and get on your Motorcycle and drive it out,
(Make sure your "vehicle access" is set to "passengers".)
~Now outside have your "friend" get onto the rear of the Motorcycle and as soon as they do press "R2/RT" to accelerate,(so they DO NOT put their helmet on.)
(Your "friend"[the passenger] MUST NOT be wearing a Hat, Mask, or Helmet.)
~Then as soon as your "friend" gets on have them start spamming(rapidly tapping) "R2/RT",(to keep pulling out their gun and prevent them from putting on their helmet.)
~Now park anywhere(fairly close to your garage just to make it simpler) and get off of the Motorcycle and run into your garage,(the one with the Vehicle you are trying to bring over in it.)
~Then enter the Vehicle you are trying to bring over and press "R2/RT" to accelerate and exit your garage,
~Now pull up close to your "friend"(who should still be on your Motorcycle, if they are NOT then they MUST be wearing a Hat, Mask, or Helmet and you MUST start over.) and have them KILL you,(while still on the motorcycle,
~Then spam "R2/RT" to respawn as quickly as possible and then run to your "friend"(still on your Motorcycle) and you should see the Vehicle you were killed in is still there, DO NOT get in it,
~Now press "Start" to pause the game and go to "Online">"Swap Characters",
~Then pick your other character and let it load into an "Online Session",
~Now in your new "Online Session" have your "friend"(who should still by the vehicle y'all are bringing over,) send you another invite to the "Online Session",
~Then once you are in the "Online Session" as your OTHER Online Character make your way over to the Vehicle y'all are bringing in and enter it,
~Now that your are in the vehicle you have 2 choices:

*Skip to the choice that best suits you.*

1-Store it as a New Vehicle:

~Then drive in straight into your garage for a FREE Tracker(or into LSC to Buy a Tracker and Insurance),
(If you drove it into your garage don't forget to Insure it at LSC later.)
~Enjoy!

2-Repace an existing Vehicle taking it's Insurance/Resell Value/Parking Slot:

~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and call your Mechanic and have him deliver the vehicle that is parked in the parking slot you wish to park this vehicle/duplicated into,
(You WILL lose the vehicle that the Mechanic delivers, and the Vehicle you are trying to bring over WILL take its place.)
(STAY inside the Vehicle you are trying to bring over.)
~Now once it arrives drive the Vehicle you are trying to bring over into your garage and it will replace the vehicle you had delivered, taking its Parking Slot(and Insurance & Resell Value),
~Enjoy!

And the second one is video based, sort of, i have changed it a little bit to do MORE things than any of the videos did:

The second one is to the same as the Insure/ Duplication/ Re-Value/ Re-arrange Glitch BUT is *SOLO* and Only for Motorcycles(and Possibly Blazers).

-*SOLO*Insure/ Duplication($Money)/ Re-Value/ Re-arrange ANY-*Motorcycle(Possibly Blazers)* Already Stored IN Your Garage;(UNCONFIRMED)
*THIS METHOD Differs slightly from those in ANY video, due to the fact that you can also Insure & Re-arrange your Vehicles, also I have gotten it to work 100% of the time NOW.*

Requires: an 10-Car Garage at the Eclipse Towers(Does NOT work at Weazel Towers and Non-apartment Garages.), a PV Motorcycle(Possibly Blazer), and a large Pegasus Vehicle.
(Pegasus Vehicle tested to work with: Mule, Dump, ...)

~Once you are in an "Online Session" press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and call Pegasus and request the Pegasus Vehicle,
~Now go to the Pegasus Vehicle, enter it and head over to your garage that has the Vehicle you are trying to Insure/Re-Value/Duplicate/Re-arrange,
~Then park the Pegasus Vehicle in the light grey squares(area) in-front of your garage door, with the front bumper directly lined up with the edge of the light grey squares and the dark grey sidewalk,(as in the pic \/ BELOW \/)

solo_everything.png

~Now exit your Pegasus Vehicle and equip a pistol(preferably with a silencer) and shoot all 4 tires on the Pegasus Vehicle,
~Then go into your garage and get on your PV Motorcycle and drive it out,
~Now in the exit animation you should be repeatedly driven into the Pegasus Vehicle, until you are thrown from it,
~Then once you are thrown from your PV Motorcycle, it WILL duplicate this PV motorcycle,
~Now you WILL want to get onto the PV Motorcycle WITHOUT a PV Icon on it,(The one you got thrown from, it should be near your Pegasus Vehicle. You may need to move your Pegasus Vehicle to access your PV Motorcycle underneath.)
~Then once you are on the PV Motorcycle WITHOUT the PV Icon on it, drive towards the Motorcycle on your HUD WITH the PV Icon on it,
~Now when you are close to it, DESTROY IT(by any means),
~Then drive away(still on the PV Motorcycle WITHOUT the PV Icon on it) and lose the wanted level,(You may want to call Lester and have Him remove your wanted level.)
~Once you are on the PV Motorcycle WITHOUT the PV Icon on it drive away from your garage,(far enough away to call your Mechanic for a Delivery.)
*Skip to the Glitch You are trying to do... ...Insure, Re-value, Duplication/Re-arrange...*

-Insure:

~Now press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and go to "Legendarymotorsport.net" and purchase the "Elegy RH8" and replace the Vehicle you are trying to Insure,
(If you MAY later want to sell this vehicle to LSC then use "SouthernSanAndreasAutoSuperAuto.com" and buy the Karin Rebel for $3,000.)
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and call your Mechanic and have him deliver your new vehicle(the one you just purchased),
(STAY inside the Vehicle you are trying to Insure.)
~Now once it arrives drive the Vehicle you are trying to Insure into your garage and it will replace the vehicle you just purchased, taking its Insurance(and Resell Value),
(It MAY disappear when you exit, this is OKAY, it will reappear when you get the Alert that the Vehicle you purchased has been delivered.)
~Enjoy!

-Re-Value:

~Now press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and go to "Legendarymotorsport.net" and purchase the "Adder" and replace the Vehicle you are trying to Re-Value,
~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and call your Mechanic and have him deliver the New Adder,
(STAY inside the Vehicle you are trying to Re-Value.)
~Now once it arrives drive the Vehicle you are trying to Re-Value into your garage and it will replace the the New Adder, taking its Resell Value(and Insurance),
(It MAY disappear when you exit, this is OKAY, it will reappear when you get the Alert that the Vehicle you purchased has been delivered.)
~Enjoy!

-Duplication(Money)/Re-arrange(There is a better & easier method posted on this site for Re-arranging.):

~Then press "Up" on the D-pad to open your phone and call your Mechanic and have him deliver the vehicle that is parked in the parking slot you wish to park this vehicle/duplicated into,
(You WILL lose the vehicle that the Mechanic delivers, and the Vehicle you are trying to Duplication/Re-arrange WILL take its place.)
(STAY inside the Vehicle you are trying to Duplication/Re-arrange.)
~Now once it arrives drive the Vehicle you are trying to Duplication/Re-arrange into your garage and it will replace the vehicle you had delivered, taking its Parking Slot(and Insurance),
~Enjoy!

*MY METHOD Differs slightly from those in ANY video, due to the fact that you can also Insure & Re-arrange your Vehicles, also I have gotten it to work 100% of the time NOW.*
Tips:

~Works best at Eclypse Towers.
Similar Video(for the 1st half)[Re-Value ONLY]:"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdXFy6HTtAw"

Please Let me know if any of these glitches are working.

If they are NOT working PLEASE be kind and leave a simple description of what went wrong in a post here on this thread, on my "OK what has _.__ changed?" Thread , or PM me and I will work with y'all to try to get the glitch/exploit working or remove it if we can't

These 2 tutorials WILL be the beginning of a section called "IN TESTING" that I will include at the BOTTOM of the list of Exploit/Glitch Tutorials(on Post#3 right now). This will include ALL Exploit/Glitch Tutorials that I am currently working on or am currently waiting to test, I will NOW need time to write them, lol.

Edited by SeaWallTx

ten-a-penny

Actually, the Glasses/Mask [with Hats optional] DO work in the new apartments. You just need to be fast enough to select what you want because the character won't put their hands on the table. If you didn't manage to put the glasses you want, just re-drink and scroll fast enough.

I did that with the Black Skull mask and a High-End Glasses when I forgot its name. Spot-on I'm telling ya! :^:

SeaWallTx

Actually, the Glasses/Mask [with Hats optional] DO work in the new apartments. You just need to be fast enough to select what you want because the character won't put their hands on the table. If you didn't manage to put the glasses you want, just re-drink and scroll fast enough.

I did that with the Black Skull mask and a High-End Glasses when I forgot its name. Spot-on I'm telling ya! :^:

Thanks, I'll edit that into it next time I do a little update, I really appreciate the feedback. :^:

john_898

Has anyone else seen those ufo hackers in gta online? Some guy in a white suit teleported in front of me and I instantly died, just from standing close to him. He then summoned several ufos in the middle of LS and other weird stuff before I finally left.

SeaWallTx

ALL Exploit/Glitch Tutorials are considered UNCONFIRMED as of The "I'm NOT a Hipster" Update(1.14), unless they are marked with a (Confirmed), then we can assume they are Unconfirmed, I will be trying to test and confirm these as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you find anything that if working or you can confirm not working. The best way to reach me is PM but a post here or on the 1.14 thread will work as well.

P.S.

So far the "Armored Truck Loop" & the "Pearlescent on ANY Paintjob" Exploits/Glitches are Confirmed working.

ten-a-penny

The Attack Armored Vehicle without getting stars Had Been PATCHED.

velkan2010

Sp to mp doesn't work anymore. Tested on PS3, the car won't appear when going to public session

ylmzdon

It works with the lag switch PS3 tested! Parking lot Strip club.

SeaWallTx

The Attack Armored Vehicle without getting stars Had Been PATCHED.

Thanks, but which one, there are 2 listed, one right after the other?

Sp to mp doesn't work anymore. Tested on PS3, the car won't appear when going to public session

Thanks, and try the lagswitch method at the bottom of the list

It works with the lag switch PS3 tested! Parking lot Strip club.

Thank you and I have a lagswitch tutorial posted at the bottom of the list.

Edited by SeaWallTx

SeaWallTx

Full List of Confirmed Exploits/Glitches: as of 6/18 3:05am
-How to enter the Train Cab Glitch;
-Leave your vehicle running when you exit.
-Change Simeon's "Wanted Vehicle" List:(REVISED)(This NOW only works about 30-50% of the time)(Confirmed)
-Change the "Radio Station" while riding in the backseat of a Taxi or ANY Radio(Even a "Friend's" Personal Vehicle);
-NON-Ifruit Method for Yankton Plates
-Change your "Personal Plate" Exploit, NO HACK(Requires:iFruit)
-How To Get the CE Hammer as a Permanent Weapon;
-Start an "Invite Only Session" from Online without "Leaving Online";
-How to Change or add Pearlescent without Paying for Paint.
-Attack NPCs(Rob Stores) while in "Passive Mode";
-Wear a Hat inside of ANY Personal Vehicle;
-How to open the rear of the Mule,
-Sentinel XS(Hitman) Infinitely Spawning Glitch;
-Glasses, Hat/Helmet, & Mask Glitch Whiskey Method
-Topless(NO Bra) under ANY Jacket Glitch;
-Go into "Passive Mode" with a Bounty.(EASY)
-Avoid NPC Bounty while stealing their Vehicles(Exploit)
*ADULT*--SP GLITCH-Watch Amanda Masturbate:
*ADULT*-SP GLITCH-Play asTrevor with pants down(penis out):
-Lagswitch Method for Many Glitches;
-Armored Truck Loop Glitch(Solo)(Confirmed)
-Armored Truck Loop Glitch(Not Solo[iNV. ONLY])(Confirmed)
-Armored Truck Loop Glitch(Open Session)
-How to place PEARLESCENT paint ON ANY COLOR!
-Topless(NO Bra) under ANY Jacket Glitch;

List of REMOVED/Patched Exploits/Glitches: as of 6/18 3:05am
-Attack Armored Vehicle without getting stars
-Bring SP Vehicles into Online

RussianCommie

For the glitch regarding where you can get into Michael's house through the use of the balcony, It is NOT necessary for you to join a quick job to be able to do this and hope that you can back out in time. Doing the old method, start a random mission as a host and simply back out, will ALSO work and you don't have to worry about exiting in time.

Edited by GTAVArtem013

SeaWallTx

For the glitch regarding where you can get into Michael's house through the use of the balcony, It is NOT necessary for you to join a quick job to be able to do this and hope that you can back out in time. Doing the old method, start a random mission as a host and simply back out, will ALSO work and you don't have to worry about exiting in time.

Thanks, so I can assume it is confirmed working?

RussianCommie

Yes sir. I managed to glitch into Michael's house by doing the old method, as well as, the Trailer that you push as Trevor into the river. Ortega's, I believe. Both locations, I used the old start a mission as a host and back out method. Worked both times on the first try. :)

SeaWallTx

Yes sir. I managed to glitch into Michael's house by doing the old method, as well as, the Trailer that you push as Trevor into the river. Ortega's, I believe. Both locations, I used the old start a mission as a host and back out method. Worked both times on the first try. :)

WHOA WHOA Trailer? Trevor? whaaaaa? lol! is it very much the same, where do you stand to enter it?

So do you think we could simply enter any building with the old glitch once again? I am at work(hehe, i love it) but when I get home I will test for myself too.

P.S.

Thank you very much

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Full List of Confirmed Exploits/Glitches: as of 6/19 12:36am

-Taking 3rd Person Snapmatic Pics/Selfies;

-Use Snapmatic while Attacking someone:

-Remove the logo from any shirt;

-Place any in-game Logo on a "Male T-shirt"/"Female Tank Top":(Male/Female)

-How to enter LSC in a Vehicle without starting the Intro Animation

-Insure/ Duplication/ Re-Value/ Re-arrange/ Unlimited $Money$ & 13-Car Garage(Store Vehicles on the Bike Rack) ANY Vehicle Already Stored IN Your Garage;

-Wear Crew Emblems on the Front and Back of you Shirt;

-Get into Micheal's House:(Possibly Others too)

-"Completely Topless Female Character" Glitch(With Blue Nipples); "Not TESTED" for PS3

-Spawn the FIB, Emergency(Granger) in ANY "Online Session":

-Hovering Over Train Glitch;

List of REMOVED/Patched Exploits/Glitches: as of 6/19 12:36am

"-Rearranging FULL Garages;" due to "Vehicle Management"

-Easy SOLO Invisibility Glitch;

-Easy Invisibility Glitch(DUNELOADER Method);

-Easy SOLO Invisibility & NO Clip Glitch;

Edited by SeaWallTx

RussianCommie

WHOA WHOA Trailer? Trevor? whaaaaa? lol! is it very much the same, where do you stand to enter it?

So do you think we could simply enter any building with the old glitch once again? I am at work(hehe, i love it) but when I get home I will test for myself too.

P.S.

Thank you very much

Not Trevor's personal trailer xD. When you first unlock Trevor, you go to Ortega and Trevor drives Ortega's trailer into a river and you have an option to kill him or let him go. However, I HAVE entered Trevor's personal trailer before, but It's a very trail and error method. As you're in a vehicle and facing the garage of the Trailer, preferably either a Sports or Super car because of the speed, to the left and to the pile of debris, you have to accelerate and bail out of your vehicle at the right moment, your character will bail out into the trailer and glitch into it which will allow you to walk around inside.

I'm not sure about If we can still enter the past buildings with the same old method, I haven't tried those yet but will make a note of it to see the outcome. It worked for Michael's house and for Ortega's trailer so It might be back?

No worries :). Thank you for the continued hard work each GTA patch. Looking forward to everything else people may find.

oleg_aka_djmeg

is it possible to use bike rack vehicles in races?

SeaWallTx

P.S.

Thank you very much

Not Trevor's personal trailer xD. When you first unlock Trevor, you go to Ortega and Trevor drives Ortega's trailer into a river and you have an option to kill him or let him go. However, I HAVE entered Trevor's personal trailer before, but It's a very trail and error method. As you're in a vehicle and facing the garage of the Trailer, preferably either a Sports or Super car because of the speed, to the left and to the pile of debris, you have to accelerate and bail out of your vehicle at the right moment, your character will bail out into the trailer and glitch into it which will allow you to walk around inside.

I'm not sure about If we can still enter the past buildings with the same old method, I haven't tried those yet but will make a note of it to see the outcome. It worked for Michael's house and for Ortega's trailer so It might be back?

No worries :). Thank you for the continued hard work each GTA patch. Looking forward to everything else people may find.

Cool, I got it, check out the tut now, I have a little note about it with a map at the beginning of the tutorial.

Edited by SeaWallTx

Amistrulez

is it possible to use bike rack vehicles in races?

No!, as far as the game is concerned these are UNINSURED Bicycles and are NOT recognized as Vehicles available for racing.

You can use them in races, I have Entity, Jester and Dubsta 2 on bike rack and I can use all of 'em in races. :)

Edited by Amistrulez

RussianCommie
Cool, I got it, check out the tut now, I have a little note about it with a map at the beginning of the tutorial.

Yes, that's the trailer that I meant. Climbing onto the roof or standing at the door will work. I've yet to try the other interiors from the past with the old method but will do so later tonight and post the results, If you do not beat me to the punch :).

velkan2010

You can "purchase" the Pure Black window tint for free and it happens when you have a personal plate. I did this:

• Go to LSC
  • Check the window tints (pure black cost: $10,000)
  • Go to plates option (if you haven't purchased a personal plate then you must if you have it already just enter and exit the option)
  • Return to window tints and now appears with a tick (as if it was purchased previously)

I think it doesn't work with the zentorno or the rat-loader, I already purchased pure black for all my cars :lol:

SeaWallTx

List of NEWLY Confirmed Exploits/Glitches:as of 6/22 2:01am
-(Quick)Job Teleport Glitch
Newly ADDED and Confirmed Exploits/Glitches:

-(*SOLO*) Store and Insure ANY(NON-Banned)Vehicle,Even Personal Vehicles;(REVISED,as of 6/22/14)

-Store/Sell a Vehicle from a Mission/Gang Fight, Wanted by Simeon,
-OR- Give to a Vehicle You have Modded to a "Friend";
-Dupe a NON-PV, Mission Vehicle, or Wanted Simeon Vehicle to Store or Sell, for you and a "friend";
-Give Weapons away WITHOUT losing yours(so you don't have to buy them again);
-No time limit bounty:
-No time limit bounty FOR UNLIMITED $MONEY and RP:
-SP Character to Online(For PS3 & Xbox360);
-OR- Off radar and Invisible Troll:
-Invisible Inside "friend's" Garage;(No Weapons, can't leave)
-Walk Underwater:
-Skate/Hoverboarding:

-Never Auto Wear a Helmet:
-Free Pure Black Tint:

List of NEWLY REMOVED Exploits/Glitches:as of 6/22 2:01am
"-Sell/Insure a Vehicle that has been modded by another player;" due to it being PATCHED and an easier method arriving.

Edited by SeaWallTx

Nugsy

Good thread Seawall, but there's one thing I'd like from you please?

I'd like to know how to enter an invite session from multiplayer, but the spoiler tag does not work in the thread and cannot be opened.

Any chance of fixing this, or re posting that one please? In fact there are a few broken spoilers where the actual 'SPOILER' button appears smaller than it should. These won't open.

Thanks.

SeaWallTx

UPDATE: 12:40am CST

-Added "-$Money/ Insure/ Duplication Glitch"

\/ REMOVED \/

"-$Money/ Insure/ Bike Rack/ Re-value ANY Vehicle Already Stored IN Your Garage;"
"-*SOLO*Insure/ Duplication/ Unlimited $Money$/ Re-Value/ Re-arrange ANY-*Motorcycle(Possibly Blazers)* Already Stored IN Your Garage;"

duwty

is there a way to complete this glitch if u only have one garage?

-$Money/ Insure/ Duplication Glitch:(Confirmed)

Spoiler

since u have to bring up the "garage selection box" and keep it open for part of the glitch

lolzpie

Not sure but I think the completely topless female glitch has been patched. I tried twice on ps3 and it would not work

revanwolf

Not sure but I think the completely topless female glitch has been patched. I tried twice on ps3 and it would not work

Only the liberty outfit work now for the glitch(done it today)

velkan2010

Spoiler

since u have to bring up the "garage selection box" and keep it open for part of the glitch

Yes you just need to fill it Edited by velkan2010

lolzpie

Only the liberty outfit work now for the glitch(done it today)

Thanks bro too bad its patched lol

Edited by lolzpie

SeaWallTx

Oh sorry but its not patched its just for Xbox360 Only, I'm sorry for not changing that sooner, but it is because we cannot download our DLCs separately like the Xboxers. But the "Topless under a Jacket" Glitch DOES work for PS3.

Spoiler

*EDIT

I guess so, lol, velkan2010 says all you have to do is make sure the garage is FULL.

Spoiler

Yes you just need to fill it

Thank you.

Edited by SeaWallTx