GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Quick question on garages?

The heist man

The heist man

will be be able to swap our cars between the two garages? or do we have to keep then in the same one I want to move all my DLC cars into my new garage. will it be possible?

sd_zps3ac0a2d0.png

As far as I am aware, u will be able to take your cars from one garage to another. Meaning u can also rearrange them in the order u want :-)

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

I believe so.

klZZFxG.png

Sugar Free Nos

Yes.

Use the pinned Q&A thread next time.

cixJdfg.png

cuti8tushu

Were all guessing here. There hasn't been any real confirmation, all speculations so far =P

As far as I am aware, u will be able to take your cars from one garage to another. Meaning u can also rearrange them in the order u want :-)

This is what was stated I believe

Were all guessing here. There hasn't been any real confirmation, all speculations so far =P

Only the 'confirmation' of r* saying so on their support forums.

UltimateAntic

You have to buy cashcards first.

But on a serious note, I'll be suprised if our second garages refuse to store our PV from garage 1#

I read a from a cut and paste from some guy name Brian that a lot of people say knows whats going on with the update......That you will be able to pull out of garage 1 and park in garage 2 even with both of them full ......this will mean that keeping your cars arranged will be harder than some think .....if i pull a car in slot 3 out of garage 1 and pull into garage 2 will the car parked in that slot in garage 2 move to garage 1 ....or will say only the car parked in slot 1 move.....

it dosent matter to me as i dont spend a lot of time in my garage