GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Vapid Dominator Repleacement

Entity-XF

Hello lads, I am in need for some hefty advice from you guys. I personally love the Dominator and I want it in my garage, but I have a bit of a problem. My garage is full of custom vehicles that I took my time working for. I will list them on this page . I want your guys' contribution to help me choose a vehicle I should replace for the Dominator. Or if I should keep my cars the way they are. Thanks.

10 Cars I currently have

1. Adder
  2. Entity
  3. Turismo R
  4. Sultan
  5. Jester
  6. Buffalo MK.2
  7. Elegy RH8
  8. 9f cabrio
  9. Coquette
  10. Carbonizzare

for

Vapid_dominator1.jpg

You know what guys screw the dominator. New theme. Should I replace the 9f for the feltzer

CReaper210

Sell the Adder and/or Turismo. You already have an Entity.

Edited by CReaper210

Sean O'God

Replace the Coquette for the Feltzer. The Feltzer is better in every single way.

Hello lads, I am in need for some hefty advice from you guys. I personally love the Dominator and I want it in my garage, but I have a bit of a problem. My garage is full of custom vehicles that I took my time working for. I will list them on this page . I want your guys' contribution to help me choose a vehicle I should replace for the Dominator. Or if I should keep my cars the way they are. Thanks.

10 Cars I currently have

1. Adder
  2. Entity
  3. Turismo R
  4. Sultan
  5. Jester
  6. Buffalo MK.2
  7. Elegy RH8
  8. 9f cabrio
  9. Coquette
  10. Carbonizzare

for

Vapid_dominator1.jpg

Swap the Carbonizzare for it, The Carbonizzare steers like the 9F but doesn't have a top speed as high as it.

BTW bring back the old theme the Dominator is a really fun car to drive and I really recommend that you get it.

10 Cars I currently have

1. Adder
  2. Entity
  3. Turismo R
  4. Sultan
  5. Jester
  6. Buffalo MK.2
  7. Elegy RH8
  8. 9f cabrio
  9. Coquette
  10. Carbonizzare

for

Vapid_dominator1.jpg

Swap the Carbonizzare for it, The Carbonizzare steers like the 9F but doesn't have a top speed as high as it.

BTW bring back the old theme the Dominator is a really fun car to drive and I really recommend that you get it.

I will do what you said.

I will also replace the 9f for the feltzer, unless someone decides to persuade me.

Ohh what rims for the dominator?

Carobonic? or GT Chrome?

roboticsuperman

I would leave it till Tuesday, buy a new garage and keep them all :)

• Like 2

Hold up screw the dominator agian. sigh... I came up with a better idea.

1. Replace Carbonizare for Feltzer
  2. Replace 9f for Feltzer

Replace the Jester. It's the odd one out. It's fun to drive, but the Elegy is still a lot better.

CarimboHanky

why replace when we are like 2 days away from being able to own a second garage...

anyway, i'd dish the turismo or the 9f

I would leave it till Tuesday, buy a new garage and keep them all :)

You are a genius thanks bro...:)

Wait for the garage update, keep all your cars and put the Dominator in a new garage.

cuti8tushu

You don't need 3 super cars. Especially both the entity and adder. They are both controversial for which is in the #1 spot since it's Accelertion vs. Top Speed

Keep the dominator, it's not in the store so you can't just buy it whenever you want. Plus it's undisputed #1 muscle car int its class, because it's literally the fastest and the accell is good too.

But yea, like someone mentioned above. You might be able to keep all your cars this coming tuesday when the update comes about.

QuackinAColdOne

You don't need to replace it with anything. Just buy a second garage.

I will pwn you newbs

Dump the sultan it sucks. Or just buy a new garage Tuesday.

Replace it with a superior Gauntlet. Once high life releases, buy second garage. Never get a new dominator.

Mr.Smith187

Get rid of the Adder... not to swap for anything, just get rid of it. Typical douche car... yeah, they're nice, but it seems to be the go-to car for anyone who wants a supercar and doesn't have any imagination, so any time I see someone driving one, thats what I think of 'em. (No offense to anyone who has an Adder and actually appreciates the car for what it is)

But, thats just me...

cuti8tushu

Get rid of the Adder... not to swap for anything, just get rid of it. Typical douche car... yeah, they're nice, but it seems to be the go-to car for anyone who wants a supercar and doesn't have any imagination, so any time I see someone driving one, thats what I think of 'em. (No offense to anyone who has an Adder and actually appreciates the car for what it is)

But, thats just me...

Understandable, it's what I think of Entities. I see more of those than adders which is why I think they have no imagination since they're following the majority. Most likely an apple user who only buys it because everyone else has one.

• Like 1