GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I hope this patch actually fixes stuff

TheJasonGallant

TheJasonGallant

Yup, it needs to be fixed. And it's also time to stop creating new glitches and bugs.

It's very hard to enjoy a game you can't play. Why can't we join people in free aim lobbies? This is completely ridiculous. It has nothing to do with connection, free mode works fine, but you can barely play jobs. The spectating glitch is annoying. I don't know what did they mess up with but they surely shouldn't have.

About the not joining any game in free aim, this is not the first time I talk about this. It was working better in the first weeks and god knows how terrible that was. I was actually expecting it to improve, not downgrade. All I want is to be able to play GTA V in free aim and don't have to worry about glitches, bugs, etc. I actually like the game and it sucks that I can't enjoy it. I don't think I'm the only one. Sure I can still play in auto aim but I don't like it. It feels like retarded monkey mode to me. I'm pretty sure I could sit a monkey there and he could get a few kills in auto aim.

I may have played like 5 times since the last update, and each of the playing sessions were very short. Unfortunatly, if it is not fixed with the next patch, I still won't be playing more. Things need to be fixed already..

So, am I the only one having these issues or feeling like this?

Daniel123Shaw123

Hope it adds stuff that wasn't mentioned. I don't mean heists just good stuff that actually stands out like the new apartments. Maybe a enterable cafe or something Idk. Or maybe planes are actually seen taking off...

TheJasonGallant

Hope it adds stuff that wasn't mentioned. I don't mean heists just good stuff that actually stands out like the new apartments. Maybe a enterable cafe or something Idk. Or maybe planes are actually seen taking off...

Yeah it would be cool to have a little surprise :)

• Like 1

SpidersWeb

Yeah certainly needs some fixes. My biggest annoyance lately has been random crashes - full console locks where I have to power the thing off. They're network related - both me and my gf were playing (seperate consoles) last weekend and both had hardware lockups at the same time.

Sure, it could be our internet connection or router, but the game shouldn't bloody crash. With the long loading times, I usually walk away after a crash :S

TheJasonGallant

Yeah certainly needs some fixes. My biggest annoyance lately has been random crashes - full console locks where I have to power the thing off. They're network related - both me and my gf were playing (seperate consoles) last weekend and both had hardware lockups at the same time.

Sure, it could be our internet connection or router, but the game shouldn't bloody crash. With the long loading times, I usually walk away after a crash :S

Yeah, I haven't got many crashes but it sure is annoying when it happens.

darkwar854

Why can't we join people in free aim lobbies? Cuz no one want's to be in free aim lobbies.

• Like 1

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

TheJasonGallant

Why can't we join people in free aim lobbies? Cuz no one want's to be in free aim lobbies.

GTFO. And there is people in free aim it's just that for some reason we can't seem to join them. Example: I get invited in a contact mission which is not private. I try just to test, to join using quick job option. Guess what? I'm hosting and the session I got invited from is still available. Don't you see the problem? There is no other games where you can't find matches. I used to play Splinter Cell Double Agent and there was like 10 people playing and even less but we always managed to join eachother.

Daniel123Shaw123

I would use free aim for a better experience but everyone uses lock on. Or if you use free aim does it be free aim for the player you're fighting?

ExtremeTorque

It needs to fix the f*cking freezing..

its ridiculous 5 people freezing at the same time

• Like 5

I hope they let us store and insure Police Cars again! With being able to repair them in LSC and basic customization (Armor, BP Tires, License Plate, Lightbar Type, Tint).

• Like 2

TheJasonGallant

I would use free aim for a better experience but everyone uses lock on. Or if you use free aim does it be free aim for the player you're fighting?

Yes, when you put the free aim setting, you only join people with free aim. No one will use auto aim. However, traditional aiming and assisted aiming are mixed.

Black Terminator

It needs to fix the broken death matches in the prison.

GTA-Freak-Vi

This

This

This

• Like 1

Ai®a©ob®a

This

This

This

FREAKY!!

• Like 1
3aln5uP.jpg

darkwar854

GTFO. And there is people in free aim it's just that for some reason we can't seem to join them. Example: I get invited in a contact mission which is not private. I try just to test, to join using quick job option. Guess what? I'm hosting and the session I got invited from is still available. Don't you see the problem? There is no other games where you can't find matches. I used to play Splinter Cell Double Agent and there was like 10 people playing and even less but we always managed to join eachother.

You don't go in quick job to join a contact mission. You go to job list.

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

TheJasonGallant

You don't go in quick job to join a contact mission. You go to job list.

Don't you think I know that? It was for TESTING. This PROVES that the quick job fonction DOESN'T WORK. Understand now? I know it could have joined another session and that would have been fine but since it didn't join anything it proves that is is broken.

Finally.
I've been playing on free aim ever since I started playing GTAO and sometimes I'm forced to go to assisted aiming lobbies every now and then to actually find other people to play it. Quick job is retarded.

JakeHorgrove

I haven't been able to play my created games in 3 months. I think this glitch came out with 1.10.

Def sucks :-/

I'm waiting for a patch that brings back the vote to kick system from GTA IV for Jobs instead of the f*cking retarded 'host can kick everyone' bullsh*t we have now. It's so frustrating that as soon as you join a random lobby, the host can just kick you if he/she wants to. I seriously find jobs unplayable unless I or a friend is hosting.

Edited by poklane
  • Like 1

TheJasonGallant

I'm waiting for a patch that brings back the vote to kick system from GTA IV for Jobs instead of the f*cking retarded 'host can kick everyone' bullsh*t we have now. It's so frustrating that as soon as you join a random lobby, the host will just kick you. I seriously find jobs unplayable unless I or a friend is hosting.

True, it sure ain't our fault if the host is too retarded to start a private session.

Is there anyone that doesn't want things fixed?

lol probably not but at least they could stop making new issues and actually fix stuff... I don't feel like much have been fixed.

Edited by TheJasonGallant

TheJasonGallant

Awww another hate on auto aim rant. Shut up.

You shut up, I'm not ranting on auto aim, I'm telling that there is a serious problem with the matchmaking, especially in free aim. Are you retarded?

If you want the game to play for you, it's your business.

Awww another hate on auto aim rant. Shut up.

Lol...did you even read the thread. Cmon, seriously, did you ?

I want the Burrito sitting in my garage to be patched so I can actually insure it. Took me 4 days to find one in solo after reading it was storable, but can't enter LSC to insure it. Even the image next to the name when you press down in the garage is glitched (nice flag though). I also want the vehicle spawns to be fixed. Since one of the earlier patches, the dozer no longer spawns near the docks or at the airport near the titan hanger, on a small bit of gravel. The most recent patch seems to have stopped taxis spawning in traffic. I've played Xbox Indies that are less broken than this with devs who actually give you regular updates on upcoming fixes and actually listen to their fans.

Edited by JON22

CarimboHanky

Yes, when you put the free aim setting, you only join people with free aim. No one will use auto aim.

mmm you know there is a glitch that allow people to use autoaim in freeaim lobbies right? hahaha

i was a freeaimer in IV multiplayer, but cant seem to find people in freeaim lobbies, 3-4max, while you find full lobbies at autoaim.

senormidget

The quick job thing only happens on my second character, my first character always gets put in a job with at least one other player.

I would like to see the freezing fixed as priority one though, it's a real pain in the ass.

Da_WickedJester

Honestly why doesn't R* just fix their pride and joy gta v before releasing anything? Makes ya wonder.