New Mission Hopes

Cudwieser

Simply put, what type of contact missions do you hope we'll get.

What do you think they'll pay and at what level do you think they'll be available?.

What type of mission would you want and how would it play out?

How long would your ideal mission take to complete?

I hope we'd get all high paying and high level jobs.... But realistically we'll get one or two good ones and a few lower level ones.

• Like 2

Coreyandy5

I hope we'd get all high paying and high level jobs.... But realistically we'll get one or two good ones and a few lower level ones.

We need more high paying missions to grind madrazzo needs new ideas

ashbashbluesfan

I believe we are getting 5 new contact missions, I suspect they will be bad.

I'm sure it has been stated, but a contact mission creator would keep this game fresh for a long time. f*ck capture and death matches. The hell with racing. The best part of this game was playing through SP and all the fun sh*t you got yourself into. The possibilities are endless when creating missions. As long as they include all of the available elements from SP

Simply put, what type of contact missions do you hope we'll get.

What do you think they'll pay and at what level do you think they'll be available?.

What type of mission would you want and how would it play out?

How long would your ideal mission take to complete?

I personally like long missions with multiple parts. Similar to "The Los Santos Connection", that mission was absolutely great.

• Like 2

Coreyandy5

Too bad too as we went thrust all the good paying missions yesterday we need maybe some franklin or Michael missions

• Like 1

ashbashbluesfan

Too bad too as we went thrust all the good paying missions yesterday we need maybe some franklin or Michael missions

I've found a new mission that's supposed to be really good, I've not tried it yet but I'll invite you tomorrow buddy when I try it out.

Coreyandy5

I've found a new mission that's supposed to be really good, I've not tried it yet but I'll invite you tomorrow buddy when I try it out.Ok thanks bud I'm not at 3 mill after all that grinding

I think there will be a 'Barbie and Ken mission' where you have to shoot ken because he jacked barbies pink buggy

I hope they are set for level 80+, based on RR payout should be around $45-50 first time payout. If it is a well designed mission that is fun and rewarding to play I don't care how long it is. In fact, I would like them to all be long and as unlike RR as they can be.

I would like them to be long form, multi-objective missions like TLSC. It would be great if the payout could vary based on mission performance, such as: Deliver 3 vehicles to location B. Deliver all 3, no player lives lost=max payout. 2 vehicles delivered with all players alive but 0 extra lives=reduced payout. And so on like that, maybe if one player survives and finishes all the objectives they get a bonus.

That's just a crazy pipe dream though, it'll be flat payouts

I'd like to see the timeline of Online advance past the SP story so we could do that. As it is Frank is still in prison and Michael hasn't turned back to crime yet. But with the possible ways SP can end I don't think it's likely that we will see Frank or Michael and it could screw up Trevors' continuity.

I think there will be a 'Barbie and Ken mission' where you have to shoot ken because he jacked barbies pink buggy

hahaha wtf. this is a bit weird dont ya think!

Edited by wimthetim

I would agree to a long multi mission with plenty of killing. Maybe a good kill all, steal item/vehicle and run mission with a twist. Go to the mountains or desert for drugs or guns. Meet no or little resistance. take regina or RV and meet no chasers. Follow directions to location only to be meet with a hoard of enemy blocking your way with 100 men and 2 buzzards. You can either turn and drive for cover or duck behind the vehicle and pray. Once so many enemies are killed a 20 strong reinforcement comes in (with 2 buzzards) to get you. This will happen 3 times on hard. You must kill all just to get to the finish marker.

What do you think.

Silver_Wolf

I'm not expecting much from the new missions.

There may be one good one in there but I don't think they'll warrant multiple plays

though I hope to prove myself wrong.

Will probably be one from each phone contact, I think Martin and Lester may supply

a good mission but I don't expect anything good out of the rest of them.

Chasers 3 would be a pain...

hahaha wtf. this is a bit weird dont ya think! no. I would play that mission for days xD barbie pursuing ken in a apache helicopter with 5 rocket launchers and a whole army.... Now thats what i call a mission

remember GTAO is set before the story mode, so Franklin is a nobody and would only give you Simeon style missions. And at this point Michael is retired so that wont happen either. Perhaps we could do jobs for the guys from the FIB like what happens in story mode, they could pay more