GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Low level grinding

Sheldrake

Hey everyone,

I'm currently halfway to level 15 (been busy with college, haven't have much time to play online) and really am at a loss for some good low-level grinding jobs. I've heard all about the wonders of Rooftop Rumble, yet that unlocks around level 75.

I've done a brief look at the first few pages of this subforum and the guides&strategies subforum but didn't find anything that helped. Not to say I didn't miss something...hopefully not, or I'm going to look rather stupid. :p

Any tips/info on this would be much appreciated :)

ETA: Forgot to mention this, but I'm on PS3.

Edited by Sheldrake

egomaniac247

just keep doing quick mission from your phone. 75% of the time you'll end up in rooftop rumble

tenpennyisplainevil

There are Coveted playlists, which you can bookmark on social club. After that they show in the menu. Playlists make for a greatly efficient money/time ratio. For now, Coveted is the only playlist possible.

BamaGoodfella

When you hit rank 15, Violent Duct will probably be your best mission to farm if you play solo. I'd suggest possibly going to the Lobby & Meetups section of this forum though and finding some higher ranked players to run some of the higher level missions with you.

• Like 2

Your best bet is to get to lvl 27 then start doing the mission Base Invaders from Ron. It pays about the same as RR but takes longer

• Like 1

Thanks for the input so far! I'll go bookmark Coveted and keep an eye out for the other missions ya'll have mentioned :)

Pagan Lowrider

im level 230 and I get messages in lobby from low lvl players asking me to start RR for them,and unless im in the middle of an all out gun fight I usually will.Try it

also in the find a lobby/meetup section on this forum there is a sticky thread for guys hosting/looking for RR....good luck

customkingpimp

im level 230 and I get messages in lobby from low lvl players asking me to start RR for them,and unless im in the middle of an all out gun fight I usually will.Try it

also in the find a lobby/meetup section on this forum there is a sticky thread for guys hosting/looking for RR....good luck

I hate HATE getting messages like that. especially when they ask 10 times of me not responding. I eventually tell them I will help them, go to them and kill them.

Pagan Lowrider

I hate HATE getting messages like that. especially when they ask 10 times of me not responding. I eventually tell them I will help them, go to them and kill them.

we are different players bro...i will be a member of the 20k player killed club tomorrow (currently sitting at 19,864 players rubbed out)and damn proud of it...but I dont prey on lvl 15 players,unless they start sh*t 1st,and then i make them wish their momma had swallowed the load.

if a low level player asks me to help him and as I said im not busy,why not?Sometimes I start RR for them and leave before it starts,but occasionally will play it,shoot my gun a few times and collect 18k for 5 minutes of my time...win/win

Just remember Karma aint gentle

Edited by Pagan Lowrider

Commander S

You can also get 'Potshot' at rank 25 - go to the mission star on the map to do it (it's not on the mission list currently, after a patching cock-up). Easy to do, decent money/RP, takes bog-all time to do.

Before then, things like Parachute jumps, air races, and so-on are actually good ways to get easy RP - even if you do 'em solo. Look up the race 'Lazer Quest' - it's fun to do with other players (...because it's a race/dogfight!), but done solo, and you can rank up while practicing your piloting skills. It's even got a few easy under-the-bridge flights that'll add to your RP haul, as well as boosting your flying stats.

Xbox or PS?

PS3. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Rats. I was gonna run u thru high level missions to get full payouts. Maybe somone else will.

Xbox or PS?

PS3. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

Rats. I was gonna run u thru high level missions to get full payouts. Maybe somone else will.

Damn, well thanks for the offer anyway! :D

Look up the race 'Lazer Quest' - it's fun to do with other players (...because it's a race/dogfight!), but done solo, and you can rank up while practicing your piloting skills. It's even got a few easy under-the-bridge flights that'll add to your RP haul, as well as boosting your flying stats.

Definitely sounds like a good time! Thanks :)

Edited by Sheldrake