GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Coquette or Bullet?

MONKEYbusinezz5

MONKEYbusinezz5

I'm looking for a car to get in GTA Online. I'm willing to sell my modded Elegy, Bifta, and do some missions to get these car(s). I'm going to get the Thrust once High Life rolls around, but I also need a car for "everyday purposes" (getaway, missions, freeroam, the like). Any advice? (they both look good IMO but I want to compare the stats)

ninjaontour

You can't sell the Bifta, your money there is lost.

I'd go with a Coquette for handling and the Bullet for style and straight-line speed. Sucks that whatever money you put into the Bifta is now lost.

EDIT: Elegy won't be sellable at all either, OP. which is a grim time for you lol.

Edited by ninjaontour

sash2k4plus

It would have been more useful to you if you made a poll.

I'd go for the Coquette.

JohnnyCallisto

I'm getting a Coquette for the mods..I urge you to do the same.

joejuggernaut

To be serious tho.. wait till tuesday. Both cars if upgraded are about 190k in em if not more. You can on tuesday buy a 10 car for about 100k so don't waste a good car for no reason other then not waiting 48 hours

Sean O'God

Both are trash when it comes to performance, but I'd get the Coquette if I were you. The Bullet is literally the worst car in the Super class, while the Coquette is 6th or 7th in its respective class in terms of overall track capabilities. That being said, the Coquette should be more handy in races, but apparently you aren't looking for a competitive car since you're scrapping the Elegy. The Coquette has a lot more customization options and is much more stable in the corners, while the Bullet has semi-decent straight line speed and a bulletproof rear. Honestly, both are crap but the Coquette is just a much better car overall.

Why are we comparing Supers to Sports, again? Apples to oranges, again.

Keep the Elegy, it's a track star. The Coquette is the most fun of those mentioned and comes with a lot of customization options.

If on a budget there is nothing wrong with using the Elegy as a multi-purpose vehicle.

MONKEYbusinezz5

I guess I'll just keep the Elegy and wait till Tuesday.

• Like 1

Biohazard Abyss

The Coquette is the best-looking sports car besides the Buffalo MK2 (which should be muscle...) so I'd go with that.

• Like 2
klZZFxG.png

Get the one you like the most ! Why not both ? I personally like the Coquette a lot, the best looking car, also it doesn't perform that bad and the handling is good.

0_0.jpg

My Coquette, great car.

Biohazard Abyss

Props for not littering your Coquette with body mods ^

klZZFxG.png

Biohazard Abyss

Props for making me puke... ^

• Like 1
klZZFxG.png

Whoever ssid get both is right...both are awesome...the bullet is a beautiful car and great for free roam...the coquette is probably my favorite driving car...and, in my experience, can be a competitive racer.

Edited by godziller

Aquaticwonder

I love how the Coquette sounds. One thing I really noticed about the car when I had it.

I'm going to get one again once HL is released. No cosmetic mods and I want the roadster variant. One of my favorite sports cars in this game, but I still like IV's Z06 version better.

KingofKookies

I guess I'll just keep the Elegy and wait till Tuesday.

The elegy happens to be the best sports car in the game in terms of stats. If you are on the market for something the price of a bullet, go into public games spam missions and within 2 games you will find RR, just keep spamming missions and buy a vacca

gorskiegangsta

Elegy has the best overall performance/price of any vehicle. It is very stable at high speeds, and is relatively cheap to claim (i.e. insurance). It has tons of customizations, too.

Coquette/Jester are good alternatives if you don't like the look of the Elegy, but practically speaking, nothing beats the latter.

Bullet is the most worthless super car in game, as it performs worse than many sports cars which cost less than it. If you have 250K, Jester or Vacca are much more worth the money.

Edited by gorskiegangsta

LehPhatGer-bear

I'd say wait for the update, man. But if you want them in the future, I got some what useful tips for you. It could go either way depending on your style. The Bullet, thanks to it's front bumper that acts as kind of skid plate, is very useful for ramps. It is also good for drag racing. Downside, it is very limited to customization. It sucks. And it's not very good at handling. The Coquette is very fast! Even stock. It has a wide variety of customization, and has alright handling, depends on if you use it right. Downside, I don't really know. Haha! But don't lose hope for the Bullet!

Now for what you said about the Elegy and Bifta, you can't sell them. They're free vehicles. It's all lost money. Sorry, bro.

Hope you found this useful, bro. Good luck! (:

If its important to you to be able to stick bits of plastic shelving all over your car, the Bullet is not for you. I'm not a great racer but I have been competitive with pink adders in my Bullet on one memorable occasion (usually I wouldn't race it though). I drive it in RR a lot, good back window...

+1 for the Coquette.

The car is beautiful, tastefully modified with the right wheels can set it off + the sound of it when fully modified (without the turbo) is quite possibly one of the best sounding in the game!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

+1 for the Bullet

No Bullet love on this thread? Personally, I prefer the Bullet to the Coquette for any type of driving situation. I could never get into the Coquette myself although I will admit, modded up it does look sweet! The Bullet has no body mods, but then again... It doesnt need any!

I'd say Coquette, it's much more fun to drive than the Bullet in my opinion, and the Coquette has plenty of mods so you can change it up every once in a while. I usually keep mine without any body mods, but sometimes it's fun to paint it some stupid color and load it up with cosmetic options just for a change of pace. Also, it's one of the better sounding cars in the game, and it has cool LED light things.

The Bullet doesn't feel as aggressive as the Coquette, and is more likely to understeer from my experience (I haven't had one fully modified though...). It looks good but there are no cosmetic mods for it and you can't even tint the windows.

For racing, the Coquette is useable at least, where as the Bullet is easily the worst of the super cars.

Why are we comparing Supers to Sports, again? Apples to oranges, again.

It's not really though, unless you are talking purely for racing.

If you are talking about free roam and missions then they are very comparable vehicles. Both are relatively fast cars with 2 doors, that have roughly similar prices.

Is this The Guy?

Coquette. One of the sexiest looking cars in the game

The reason we're comparing Sports to Supers is uncanny to me. As my good pal G37 said, apples to oranges. Bullet has better performance all around, being that it's in a higher tier of car than the Coquette. However, if you're looking for a free roam car, not too worried about the performance (I wouldn't be if I had an Elegy), then by all means, Coquette. Coquette for looks, Bullet for speed. Then again, the Bullet is one of the lesser performing supers in the game, so why you would want it except for the fact that it's a sexy Ford GT is beyond me.

Bullet has served me very well in missions. It handles well, and has some weight to it which is nice in Vinewood Hills (for Rooftop Rumble)

DavieShredder

On my 1st slot character, I have an Entity+Bullet for supers and 9f+Comet+Coquette+Sultan for sports.

In races I rarely choose either Bullet or Coquette, but have won a few with both. As for daily street drivers, they get chosen more often than not, because with the exception of maybe the Comet, they are more fun to drive.

For choosing between the two for a Daily driver consider the Bullet's bulletproof rear.

Bullet is a beast compared to the Coquette.

0_0.jpg

Thats my lucky Silver Bullet. I get real nasty with that thing...

Edited by Vooodu