Money plans for Tuesday

wildzx17

What's your money goal for Tuesdays update? Also what do you plan on spending it on?

I plan on having 3m - currently 2.7

All lambos - 0/3 (vacca, infernus, zentoro)

New house

2 new sports - 0/2 (carbonizzare and massacro)

Replace bati with thrust

Krypt0nite1989

I plan on buying all the new stuff. I have very close to 10 million. I've been saving for a long time. :-)

• Like 2

Red Lynx 23

Second apartment and garage, possibly upgrade from the 400k apartment at Griefer's Palace to a new one that has a different interior. Then I'll look at the Dinka Thrust and nine more vehicles or less.

DoctahWong

Get an apartment at Tinsel or Del Perro, depending on the view and those new interiors and buy the Zentorno, Thrust and probably the Huntley S and check the new clothing and buy the ones i like.

artisntrealz

I have 6 million. Ill spend it all and get right back into grinding. Upgrading 10 new cars and buying a new garage will ruin my bank account.

Commander S

$773k left, after blowing a load (...that came out wrong...) on turbo/EMS upgrades. Still, should be able to make a fair bit before Tuesday, for the following:

- New apartment for Character 2 - whichever is the best-located of the new interior style ones (fingers crossed for one at Weazel Plaza!).

- Infernus to go in said new apartment. Here's hoping LegendaryMotorsport doesn't f*** me around, and give me the spoiler-less version several times...

- Bullpup rifles for everyone!

- Whichever new clothing items are the nicest. Got a fixed look for my main character, but my gal needs some variety...

That'll probably clean me out, and I'm still buying more upgrades for everything, but eventually, I'm tempted to use my 2nd property allowance to buy a 6-car garage somewhere out in Blaine County for each character (prolly one near Grapeseed, the other in Paleto Bay). Character 1 may get a Massacro to go in it, but only once I've seen what it looks like from all angles, and the customisation options for it.

new house .. .zentorno... massacro.. thrust ... bullpup rifle .... trick out a vigero and comet ... basically everything new...I got 22.6 million so I shouldn't take to big a hit in the bank

I have 1.7 million, but it'll go fast on a 10 car garage (not moving from Alta St. nor do I see the point in 2 apartments), Zentorno, and the Bullpup. Time to play some more missions in preparation for Tuesday.

Jizzle2014

Not buying any of the cars. Unless there really cheap. Going to buy the new apartment definately not eclipse though. If there's new clothes I'll buy em all.

AnotherUnhappyCamper

i'm going to buy:

all the new clothes

bullpup rifle

all the new cars and the Dinka Thrust

Two of the new apartments (one more for each of my characters)

Fill both of my new 10 car garages

hopefully there will be something else to spend $ on such as apartment creator but we will see

smokingndriving

8.5M. Buying Zentorno and 9 other, largely lower-end (low-end high-end or street) cars and am either buying two new apartments or 1 + 10 car garage.

I have 8.5M and I can't really imagine needing over $4M. I completely overestimated/overgrinded/overfarmed what I'd need for this update.

I have $12 million, I'm going to buy everything - plus I have 6 adder bonds as back up lol

ashbashbluesfan

I will buy the new rifle plus all clothes and masks and any tattoos i like, I'll then buy a new second apartment with 10 car garage, I'll possibly upgrade my current apartment.

I'm 100% buying the Zentorno and Huntley, I'm undecided on the Massacro and Thrust but I will try them out, then I will fill my second 10 car garage.

• Like 1

Shadow_Titan17

I'm moving my 10 car garage from Supply St to Popular St (across the street). Then getting the 6 car garage (which is 2 seconds away). In the 6 car garage, I'm moving my Elegy, Zentorno, and Massacro there. Buying new clothing, new gun.

Deadly Aviator

Only have 1M, but I don't think I'll want any of the new vehicles, except maybe the thrust but that should be cheap anyway. Likewise I also probably won't want any apartments and will just get another garage, so I only need the money to upgrade the non-premium vehicles I'll be getting.

Coreyandy5

I will buy the new rifle plus all clothes and masks and any tattoos i like, I'll then buy a new second apartment with 10 car garage, I'll possibly upgrade my current apartment.

I'm 100% buying the Zentorno and Huntley, I'm undecided on the Massacro and Thrust but I will try them out, then I will fill my second 10 car garage.

Gotta let me know on Tuesday buddy which apartment is the best

• Like 1

Captain Revenge

I have 22.5 million, if mansions are part of this package then one of those and depending on it garage capacity another 10 vehicle garage maybe even keeping my Eclipse tower location i have now. A total of 18, crew colored cars in one and the rest in the other. But still leaving a few slots open to store Ballas to sell and future DLC cars to purchase. Upgrade all the new vehicles to the max at LSC. Go back to driving my free Bifta dune buggy which is surprisingly fast all upgraded fully. Also the new gun to add to my rusty full collection of man portable firearms, i mostly use Combat MG / M60. Any new aircraft that goes faster than the Vestra, the Vestra is faster than the Luxor but slower than the Lazer in flight tests i conducted. What we need is an amphibious vehicle, like a USMC AAV7A1.

andreuguerra

I plan on buying all the new stuff. I have very close to 10 million. I've been saving for a long time. :-)

IrishLad94

Got 44 mil at the moment, been "saving" money too.. sucks that that real estate page doesnt have some kinda preview or a showroom, meaning we'll have to buy each apartment to see which we likr best. Or just wait until somebodys put a vid of them on YouTube.

• Like 2

Right now I have a 4 Million dollar budget for Tuesday. Tonight I'll do RRs until I fall asleep. If I make another 250K by Tuesday, I will kick up my budget to 5 Million.

New apartment, fully modded new cars and a few of the 100K cars like the Comet and Banshee. So I hope 4-5 million is more than enough.

Also I should add that I might wait until Wednesday to spend so I can read the reactions in the forums and the cool YouTube vids that will pop up illustrating the new stuff.

Edited by Day Reaper

prestonchan

1. new garage or apartment of course, will take me few days to think which to buy

2. new super car

3. some clothes (if there are any)

4. other cheap but funny car that I have to give up before

Bill_Assassin

Plan on getting to 3.5 million and spending it on a new apartment and garage, might buy the Zentorna if its priced reasonably and isn't ugly, same goes for the Thrust.

Misanthrope Z

cheap apartment + expensive cars

Arrows to Athens

Buy gold paint job for my Oracle XS and buy that new tint and then most likely grind RR again to buy Huntley S.

Wanted to have more cash than I do sadly, but it'll have to do. See what the DLC brings, then back to RR to make the money back. I'll drive the cars in single player first, as I really don't need another super or sports

Edited by dewtech_2008

I'm sitting on like $6.8 mil on my main character and another $1.8 mil on my second character.

1. Finding a suitable second 10-car garage / apartment that will not become Eclipse Towers 2.0.

2. Filling that second garage with off the street vehicles so I can arrange and rearrange both garages.

3. Purchasing either 1 or all of the new vehicles. The Zentorno is a must have for me.

4. Once the garages are complete I'll do some shopping to see what new clothes, tattoos, haircuts, and etc has been added.

5. Probably play for a few days and then back to Skyrim until heist.

I have $3.1 million and think that will be enough. If not I'll just continue playing and saving up to buy whatever I couldn't.