GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Positive Thread (no negativity)

chainsoar

OK, now there's a lot of negativity on these forums, some of it for understandable reasons - we all get frustrated with developers from time to time. Obviously, constructive criticism has its uses, but sometimes, it's nice to just escape the negativity altogether and talk about good stuff. That's what I'd like to do in this thread. So leave your angry hat at the door and let's talk about what brings you joy in GTA Online.

Note that if somebody decides to make a negative comment in this thread, it's best not to respond to it. Leave them to go unanswered and hopefully they'll realise it would be better to find another thread for that kind of input.

Here are some of the things that make me happy in GTA Online:

- When lots of members of my crew are online and we manage to become the majority in a lobby. Meeting new, friendly people and inviting them to hang out with us, then going on an adventure.

- Riding motorcycles in a group with cool people.

- Following low ranked players with the Simeon vehicle, then defending them from high levels who come and try to blow them up.

- Trapping the Simeon vehicle and generally being creative about killing people who I think are high ranked enough to deal with it when they take the high priority vehicle.

There's more, but I think that's enough to go with for now. What about you?

Edited by chainsoar

I love the way the East coast feels with the map off.

Love going out there offroading, feels like it goes on for miles and miles

Aaron030792

I like cruising round LS in my cars with friends.

Meeting friendly players. (Like you said chainsoar)

Helping low level players with gang attacks, and then letting them take the boxes of ammo and cash.

There's more, that's all I can think of at the moment though. :)

LoyalRockstarFanboy

I enjoy cruising in a jet and blowing up cars that have multiple players.

-

Helping low level players with gang attacks, and then letting them take the boxes of ammo and cash.

-

Hey, that's good, why did I never think of that?

- Playing some great custom maps. We all know there are a lot of bad ones, but there are so many great races, deathmatches and even captures that players are making, that do interesting things.

- Getting a bounty, finding a passing train and defending yourself from bounty hunters. There's not much that beats trying to take down a chasing Lazer with a mini-gun

- Jumping from aircraft and gliding across half the map during sunrise before opening the parachute.

- When a mission played by randoms with no mics goes off without a hitch.

just playing the game in general keeps bringing me back,

Finding and meeting good people

Aaron030792

@chainsoar, most people tend to ignore the gang attacks due to the low RP it gives, plus the fact that you only get 2-3k max after looting boxes. But I think it's a good chance to practice shooting and upgrading that skill. Plus the loot boxes are just a nice little bonus. :D

Edited by Aaron030792

I like the fact that R* gives us free DLCs to keep the interest up

• Like 2

Love the qick menu for GPS, request vehicle, snacks, highlighting players, etc.. Also, double tapping Down to make the map big.

Simple but great improvements in GTAO

What makes me happy in GTAO:

• To kill all players on sight.
  • To fetch a jet and blow people up with the mounted machinegun.
  • To fetch a tank and destroy all the high-end PV's without paying insurance.
  • To kamikaze into white dots.
  • To start or join a Freemode war.
  • To ride shotgun with my fellow crew members.

fGvIGuc.png

Guest Billy Russo

- Free DLC. I'm a bit a cheap if I'm honest, and this definitely keeps my interest up. Without it though, I'd still enjoy playing. If they ever brought out a paid DLC now, I'd buy it, due to all the free stuff we've got.

- The ability to play with so many friends and just do what you want basically and mess around. That's what's so good about GTA compared to other MP games. It doesn't have to be serious. Just a lot of fun.

- The Creator. It's a a little limited at times if you want to specific stuff. For example, I'd like stuff like walls and windows to make buildings, but at the minute it's really good and if you're imaginative you can make some good stuff. One reason I used to play Halo when I had an Xbox was to play on Forge.

- I always find something I haven't seen on the map yet.

- Los Santos Rock Radio, Los Santos Rock Radio, Los Santos Rock Radio. :cool:

That feeling when somebody is with you in a vehicle and you do something amazing, like drifting around a corner and missing an oncoming car by a fraction of an inch, or flying through a narrow gap in a plane.

Shootinalloveryourface

this game sucks.

FilthyEsquire

Yesterday I got invited into a crew called HELP, to help out GTA players. That is cool. If I kid has a good head on his shoulders, and I can tell I ask them to use voice changer and drop it to the left two dots... Made a 10 year old sound 20 something, and he was quite articulate too!

I ask people not to kill low level players minding their business. If someone is nearby I text them, and tell them I'm friendly.

I constantly give low level players my weapons, and I always greet my crew members whom I haven't met, and engage in activities with them.

-Team deathmatches
- DLC (Especially the new clothes.)
- Still tons of active players
- My Online character..

Those are some of the main reasons why GTA Online keeps me hooked.