GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Requesting a map

cuti8tushu

cuti8tushu

Can someone make me a fort for sniping that helicopters can't shoot me but I can shoot them. If not the helicopters, then atleast the police down below.

Thanks!

Prefereably in GTA race that way I can get out of my car and walk around and have fun.

Thanks ^^

You should probably say something about which console you're on aswell ;-)

Can someone make me a fort for sniping that helicopters can't shoot me but I can shoot them. If not the helicopters, then atleast the police down below.

Thanks!

Prefereably in GTA race that way I can get out of my car and walk around and have fun.

Thanks ^^

In the GTA Race in my sig you can drive into/through the wall of the cellphone shop at the end. The roof is not there and the police are too stupid to walk through the "false" wall. Kill some choppers! There are a few minor things I would like to change but I can no longer edit the race. It has an 80% rating. You just have to read the description so you know how to trigger the 1st checkpoint. [PS3 only] :/

cuti8tushu

You should probably say something about which console you're on aswell ;-)

Buahaa you got a point there

360 please

cuti8tushu

Bump*

Still looking for an awesome fort that I can snipe from without worrying about the hellicopter shooting me lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CEcBViovI

Not my video. Jump to 4:30 in the video. The roof is unseen but most areas inside you can shoot helicopters in this "cellphone shop" store. There are a few areas that will not allow you to aim up. Police are not smart enough to follow you in.

Oh. You need to have 3 or 4 stars before you enter and don't kill yourself. There seems to be invisible furniture or objects in there blocking some thrown weapons. :p

Edited by hyperkane