GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Dirty Racers Karma

H x R G

Today, me and yamaboi did a Rally Race so I could unlock the Brushed Metal paint job and decided to take the chance of not doing it with two other friends and ended up with a dirty racer. He started the race in front and as we set off he decided to slow down and go beside me to try and knock me off track. When he slammed into my car, the back slightly turned whereas he spun out of control and I won. Had anything like this when you've encountered dirty racers online?

darkwar854

A few times. I also had someone hit me and he completely spun out, and I didn't even lose traction. The vehicle mass in this game is so screwed up.

• Like 2

rsz_tupacpct202pacpct20therepct20arepct2

Plenty. I especially love it when they try it multiple times and fail. I always think 'FAQ U' when I take a quick look back and see them spinning out.

Testarossa

One time I think.

I was close to the finish line and this guy comes the other way in his Adder to probably crash me out or something. He missed and lost his position.

image.png.7045f99fbef5bb557a815d2f1b844490.png
#KB43VER

Yep. This usually happens when dirty racers get overly aggressive or are just bad, especially against racers who are trying to race cleanly. By maintaining your line and not allowing the racer to affect you too much, they over commit and lose their sh*t (lolrhymes).

From time to time I would end up on the ass end of this situation when I got pissed off at PITers.

It's even better when they're lagging and just teleport all over the goddamn place. You see them once trying to hit you and go right through. :lol:

My dirty racing friend thought it was funny to block me in his Jester on this track called "Stairway to Heaven" which features a massive stair ramp on the Del Perro Highway. I go to pass, he tries to swerve into me to spin me out, I hit the brakes, he goes flying off the ramp, blows up, and I die laughing.

FilthyEsquire

I always have raced clean in GTA since IV.... LOL! I gotta admit... The drivers were way dirtier in IV. I get satisfaction knowing I owned someone in my car that isn't completely modded with skill, and a tactical racing mind. GTA racing however....

Yamaboi and I.

It's a grammar thing.

Cant wait for no contact racing, im gonna win soooo many races haha

edit: ive actually become skilled at remembering who i feel intentional bumped me, then if i get the chance slipstreeam right behind him, pass him on the right, then steer left a lil and swing my butt into him.......much more predictable than a pit maneuver, and no lose of momentum. if i dont catchup to em, then i mssg him at the like dislike screen, nothing too bad, just lettiing him hes dirty

Edited by jtet37
  • Like 1

GrandTheftBatman

This always happens to me but, it never helps me. I in 1st when some guy rams me. He spins out, but I get jaded just enough to let racer #3 pass me by. In the end, we both lose because he decided to be a dirty racer. :facedesk:

mochakaboom

One time I crashed into a car on a bridge and he went over the railing. A few seconds later I was waiting.. waiting.. and finally he hit the ground below I heard BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Laughed so hard ha..

It wasn't even payback. He seemed like a nice guy, but I just HAD to do it lol... It's gta

You get them everywhere, even in the so called 'clean' races with other crews.

I can completely understand the late break, but when on a straight you're swerved into and put into a spin, it does p me off.

Karma sometimes does need a helping hand returning the favor however and I have no problem admitting that if I feel deliverately out out ill do everything possible to help karma along its way.

AllDay808HI

Every time. Mostly during Long Haul, for me. The one I remember the most is when this guy in a Chradder w/ Dollar rims on white walls thought it was a good idea to come beside me and try to push me off the track. All it took was a simple tap of LT and he ended up spinning out of control and slamming into a guard rail. Best thing about this moment, he did this 3 times.