GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Empty Lobby vs Full Lobby?

TheWomenBeater

Empty Lobby vs Full Lobby  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Empty Lobby vs Full Lobby?

• Empty Lobby
    • Full Lobby

TheWomenBeater

I personally HATE being put into empty lobbies because it feels kinda boring and kills the whole point of being Online. So which do you prefer?

Misanthrope Z

who the f*ck goes online with intent of joining an empty lobby?

i mean, unless you're testing something and want absolutely no interference, but otherwise what point is there?

• Like 2

yesterday we had a huge showdown. a crew i was in, like 8 people going after like 8 others. it was awesome. everyone was gathered in the middle of the map shooting people. then some douche blew my car up :*(

If a full lobby did not always mean 15 psycho sh*theads, maybe it would be better than an empty lobby. :colgate:

• Like 3

i mean, unless you're testing something and want absolutely no interference, but otherwise what point is there?

You're an idiot.... you asked a question, then answered your own question..... THEN posed the same question again.

• Like 3

Misanthrope Z

You're an idiot.... you asked a question, then answered your own question..... THEN posed the same question again.

i asked what's the point of joining an empty lobby unless you're trying something out

if anyone's an idiot, it's you, you should try understanding things instead of thinking with your ass, mr. forum tryhard.

Full Lobby > Empty Lobby

Sorry but i don't play GTA Online to play alone. Being in an empty lobby kind of defeats the purpose of playing Online.

CheaterMcCheat

Wtf is the point of this? Why do people keep making these stupid polls about stupid things I mean what kind of question is this anyway? How can this even be discussed? If you like empty lobbies you go invite only, if you wanna play with others you press go, how the f*ck do you even versus them? Grahhhhhhhhhh

Edited by CheaterMcCheat

Full Lobby always, i love trolling people online. I don't understand how some people here go into inv session just to play with a friend.

KayTheMagnificent

Empty. or like, only a few people in. full lobbies just means I can't do jack sh*t without someone trying to kill me for no f*cking reason.

Well.. people that start invite only or solo session lobbies I guess LOL

But yeah, if I'm joining a lobby full (with that one precious slot open for me) is always preferable, even if I'm not staying in free roam (bigger invite pool).

iz5LICs.gif

Misanthrope Z

Well.. people that start invite only or solo session lobbies I guess LOL

But yeah, if I'm joining a lobby full (with that one precious slot open for me) is always preferable, even if I'm not staying in free roam (bigger invite pool).

dunno, it just always seemed weird to me- going to multiplayer..to play by yourself. sure there's reasons but not many i know of

I want the carzies... I want tanks and lazers and buzzards and leisure jets and parachuters...and racers that want the police camera. I want it all....my crew craves it all....there is a good time to be had if you're not a bitch.

Edited by TreFacTor

The_B1u3_Jay

Whenever i want to join a full lobby by myself, i always get put into empty lobby's. Whenever i want to join a empty lobby to play with my friends in, i always join full lobby's. -_-

I am happy with either lobby...

Empty: I can get to killing soon enough.

Full: I can get to killing right away.

JohnDoe7125539271

Half full lobby

You can have fun with other players, but there is no war in there.

:whistle:

I like controlled violence.

6IBTBOM.png

In free mode? I prefer lobbies that are both semi populated, and full. In competitive game modes, I prefer a smaller populated server lol. I don't exactly revel in absolute chaos. It's blind luck that you'll have a winning chance.

Is this The Guy?

I either want to join a completely full lobby or i'll just stay in invite only.

Misanthrope Z

:whistle:

I like controlled violence.

well, that's a thing i guess

A handful of players, 5-10, so its not boring, feels personal, and theres NO F*****N LIL SQUEAKING TWANKERS SPAWN KILLIN AND APARTMENT/LSC CAMPIN!!!!!! Lil **** *******s ***** ****** **** ******in ***** *******ers, if i get the N word one more time.......maybe i sound black? Where are their parents? Those kids are our future......and we are royally boned

The lsc and apartment campin drives me nuts......and i dont even live at the expensive apartments..........

Edited by jtet37

CarimboHanky

full...

whenever i land in server with 2-3 players i switch...

keep switching til i land in one with atleast 10 people.

• Like 1

Soran Is On

Wtf is the point of this? Why do people keep making these stupid polls about stupid things I mean what kind of question is this anyway? How can this even be discussed? If you like empty lobbies you go invite only, if you wanna play with others you press go, how the f*ck do you even versus them? Grahhhhhhhhhh

It's a poll to see what the majority prefer. That's the point. I was curious as I always see people on here saying they always play invite only. I never understood playing online almost alone 90% of the time.

• Like 1

Empty lobbies for SP-MP

Full lobbies for greifing/trolling

medium capacity lobbies for cruising around

Strange Town

Empty. The randoms in open lobbies will never help me, they'll always be a stone in my shoe. Better alone than bad-accompanied.

BlazedWithPower

Both have their pros and cons. I just hate hosting a job and not getting any one to join. Which is how it turns out 90% of the time.

Black Terminator

I like to have some peace in mind at times, so I would have to vote for Empty Mode/Invite Session only mode. I like to get things done with my friends or crew in peace.