Leaders of San Andreas (One Gang Connecting All)

SAStateTrooper

SAStateTrooper

Now,this crew is an idea.The idea is one Crew that connects together all the gangs of GTAForums.The Leader of LSA would be the Boss of the best,top-notch,crew on here.I'm not saying he/she has to have lots of members in their crew,but they have to be trustworthy,have a reputation,have the ability to lead.My vision here is basically is like Cyrus in The Warriors,but I wouldn't be leading it,but my MC would be a part of it.Any gang can join.Give me feedback.Admins please give me a chance to see what the members of Forums have to say.

No point really. We already have the OGA and I doubt the smaller and younger gangs want to be ruled by some asshole.

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

No point really. We already have the OGA and I doubt the smaller and younger gangs want to be ruled by some asshole.

Maybe I haven't been here log enough, I have no idea what the OGA is. Or at least I don't recognize the abbreviation.

I agree with this guy.

Some sort of gtaforum crew council or a idea like the sort could not be controlled by one person. It would have to be run by the leaders/representatives of each crew without one having more power than there counterparts.

It would be nice to here other opinions, but I highly doubt most crews would have their will bent towards this idea. Egos would surely flair out.

Edited by XJackalX

Sounds like a commission.

We don't take kindly to commissions round 'ere.

• Like 2

Heard an opp got killed, watch me do my dance.

Got a pocket full of bills, watch me do my dance.

I just popped a pill, watch me do my dance.

Hit that nigga with the steel watch that nigga dance.

SAStateTrooper

XJackal-You said what I was trying to say.I didn't really know how to get everything out.But yeah basically all the gangs will be equal,but there is that one guy who leads.Now this guy has to be voted in by the gangs,any leader of a gang can run for Leadership.Then there will be a anonymous vote.Majority rule,whoever wins wins.

Moth-Like I said above,there would be votes so you can choose who you want to Lead,but if the person doesn't win,than that sucks.Like some people would say they don't want Obama,and some do.Nobody has control over another mans gang,its just a Board of Gangs,to connect them all,and form one big army.

To what end though? Why do we need some sort of commission?

Btw, the OGA is the Official Gang Alliance.

The thing is though that every gang, no matter what type, already has a leader or leaders. Not a single gang is going to put themselves into this or merge with others in order to elect a single leader. This the Forum Gangs section, so collectively they already as exist as one big group, but they still remain separate gangs with individual identities and rules.

I'm not sh*tting on the 'board' or 'council' idea, something made up of only leaders might be interesting, but one leader for everything is not going to work.

• Like 2

What the OP is probably aiming for is a gta crew version of the Brethren Court.(Pirates of the Caribbean)

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Brethren_Court

If you want this to work out you would need these two important things.

1. The council would need to have a purpose. Just a reason to exist in the first place. As well as laws and codes to govern it.

2. You would need gangs to volunteer for this little experiment. Unless you have participants for this idea of yours it will only remain an idea.

The reason these things usually never work, is that people are constantly jockeying for position in the group. Little things that would normally pass without consequence suddenly are bringing gangs to war with each other. It's a good idea, on paper, but in practice it doesn't work. The greed and power lust people have is what ruins that.

AndyGanteks

It's not gonna work. Has been tried before.