GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Molotovs in ammunation

Error2k

Why we can't buy molotovs in ammunation? I know it's unrealistic, but this is funniest weapon in GTA 5.

call merryweather for an ammo drop.

Because if someone dropped the molotovs, the Ammu nation would burn down.

Edited by cookiemonster14

Because if someone dropped molotovs, the ammu nation would burn down.

would be unfortunate

or a way to make a few 100k

A Maned Wolf

doesn't the collector's edition owners get Molotovs??

Nope.

We don't.

Edited by A Maned Wolf

They should be acquired at gas stations like you can get jerry cans. or have our characters make them, using old pisswasser bottles and gasoline. would be pretty badass. Didn't know about the ammo drop giving you moltovs, good to know.

• Like 2

BondageKitty

It's not a matter of making sense. As far as I know, gun stores don't sell broken bottles, clothes, parachutes and jerry cans. Funny that with those you could make a Molotov. Cloth, an unbroken bottle and the gas.

Edited by BondageKitty
  • Like 3

yCNdzif.gif1029527.pngsYr3sqP.gif

The Molotov's, while cool, are useless... Only my opinion ATM though. Can anyone tell me how to make them useful?

Governator

Cash cards

I don't know, I'd sure use them a lot more.

matajuegos01

The Molotov's, while cool, are useless... Only my opinion ATM though. Can anyone tell me how to make them useful?

They may not be useful but they are hella fun. They should make them available in ammunation, as someone said if we can buy a f*cking broken bottle then why not a molotov?

#KeepLeviBanned

#RestInPeaceXYN

#IchLiebeDichBitch

#FarewellUGotSmokedWeWon'tMissYou

#GoodbyeDan30CalSeeYouInHell

NombreDeLaBeast

well they would sell them...but around the time the beach bum dlc came out there was an intern named Clarence that worked there. Ammunation was going to set off summer in a blaze, but Clarence dropped the shipment and created a surplus of broken bottles. Eddie the manager of the region decided to go through with this special but instead of offering blazing good times...he settled for...the broken bottle. And due to this fiasco Eddie decided that ammunation in this region would not order any more molotovs until the surplus of broken bottles were sold off.

They are still selling off the warehouse full of ruined molotovs as we speak.

JaysonVoorhees

Edit: nvm I'm drunk and repeating another post just delete

Edited by JaysonVoorhees

AdmiralAmmunation

R* loves to block content for no reason.

Like gloves in SP. Or the ability to own a cargobob. Or the skycrane overall.

Nobody knows.

CarimboHanky

if molotov were available at ammunation, i'd buy 25 and go on doing some drive by molotov attacks hahaha

we would have fun with them, i guess thats why they are not available at ammunation...

R* Motto= FUN IS FORBIDEN!!!

AgentExeider

They should be acquired at gas stations like you can get jerry cans. or have our characters make them, using old pisswasser bottles and gasoline. would be pretty badass. Didn't know about the ammo drop giving you moltovs, good to know.

Hmm, crafting, that would be cool.

walffles123

They would probably be cheap and easy to grief with, as I believe it is easy to blow up (non-electric) cars with.

How cool would it be if you could sacrifice a clothing piece, a jerry can and pisswasser bottles for molotovs?

The amount of molotovs you could make depend on the size of the clothing piece (a tee would give 10, a shirt 15, etc.), how much pisswasser bottles you have on you and how much gasoline you have left on the can.

chriiis125

They should be acquired at gas stations like you can get jerry cans.

Say what? I've never heard of that before.

Lucius Aelius

Considering you can already buy a broken bottle and a jerry can at Ammunation there isn't any good reason for not letting us buy Molotovs. They're one of the classic GTA weapons (as well as one of the most fun/stylish to use) and because you can only get them in airdrops I hardly ever bother using them, why let us buy everything under the sun (Tanks included) but not something as basic as Molotovs?

there should be a shop in davis that sells the moltovs, bottle and jerry can, baseball bat and stuff

They should be acquired at gas stations like you can get jerry cans.

Say what? I've never heard of that before.Yep. It's true. The Jerry Can can be acquired at a gas station, somewhere near the building. However, I only know about it in SP... I haven't looked to see if it was available online, but it probably is. Edited by Fennimoe

IM KNOW NEED MOLOTOVS THEYRE A GLARING OMMISION,!?!??!!!

And i could watch that cute girl flip me off all day......if you catch my drift........giggity

dadebluntss

My only guess is its not realistic

Bro im not even replying to this thread. Rolling Guy for f*cking life. I love me the sh*t out of some tokyo xtreme racer and import tuner challenge.