XBOX ONLY

gilbot0022

gilbot0022

SAN ANDREAS ROAMERS is now recruiting active xbox mature players that are ready to take their training wheels off assisted aim and onto the big boy leagues in free aiming. Mic is a must. More than 200 players have come thorough our roster, only 50 stand.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Please provide a link to your crew in the Social Club. Simply edit it into your opening post and do not respond to this.

Please provide a link to your crew in the Social Club. Simply edit it into your opening post and do not respond to this.

in from Texas

gilbot0022

You are one stupid 13 year old. The link is in my signature, if you're going to post a stupid comment at least look at th whole post.

PLEASE DO NOT BE A f*ckING MORON, BEFORE POSTING sh*t LIKE ADD A LINK TO YOUR SC, PLEASE READ THE POST. IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A DUMBASS LITTLE KID.

Oooo so rude. Tell ya what, you take a week off and cool you heels.

Edit- Due to the childish nature of the OP and the fact he has a crush on me as is evident by his adorable PMs to me this lock is now permanent.

Edited by Toke