Pathetic AI

TheGamingPanda

TheGamingPanda

So i have been playing gta 5 online for a while now and i saw that when i called merryweather i could get a helicopter pickup so i bought it and then when the helicopter came near me there was a pylon in the way so the helicopter just stopped and wouldnt move, so then i tried and later calling one when i was on the middle of the road and when i called it i was in a space that a helicopter could easily fit in so then when the helicopter comes it tries to land right next to a telegraph pole and then gets stuck again as of this i would like rockstar to improve the AI so that they would be able to manoeuvre past structures or land in a suitable place.

never call it to a road. always choose a location where's plenty of space to land and no obstacles at all. there's a very good reason why all these pilots gets shot in the head as soon as they land... they already improved the AI but still far from perfection.

Rockstar should look into this. I love how the pilot says that he's still hung over from the night before, obviously that must have something to do with his flying because it's terrible! They could at least give the pilots the AI physics that were used for the Higgins Helitours in GTAIV. I know that they were specific routes, but still. If Rockstar can do it there, why not on GTA V/Online?

Maybe the pilots are secretly FIB and don't want to give Merryweather a good reputation.

Toasted-Cheese

I hate that pilot he is a dumbass . I was doing the mission stocks an scares an called a helicopter , he went an landed in the water . Idiot