GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is it just me...

Akome3497

Am i just not in the game or are NPC drivers really annoying when you do missions like Rooftop Rumble... Cus they all drive around like crazy mad men trying to block my way

The AI spawns are funny in this game.

Yesterday i blocked off an On Ramp on a high way.

As i sat there and waited for the road ahead of me to be clear. Since i blocked the on ramp NO CARS could pass me.

But everytime i spun my camera around more cars would spawn in front of me. Like magic.

No, it's not just you. Learn to live with them I say.

They get worse everyday.. I've been playing RR for a week now and im pissed with those crazy drivers

Dead_general

Not just you they seem to wait at a set of lights and when they see you coming they just pull out.

mr funknuts

They get worse everyday.. I've been playing RR for a week now and im pissed with those crazy drivers

They only drive like that if you are getting shot at by the Grangers,i usually wait and kill them all first for the extra rp and the ai drive normally then.

• Like 1

If you really want to screw with the crazy AI spawns juts drive slower then usual.

They only drive like that if you are getting shot at by the Grangers,i usually wait and kill them all first for the extra rp and the ai drive normally then.

Im used to those crazy drivers whenever someones shooting at me.. They just get annoying at sometimes HAHA!

hotrats773

I can deal with the crazy, panicked drivers (who wouldn't drive like a mofo to get away from bullets and bombs..) but it's the intentional turning into you and blatant attempts by other cars to cut you off or block your path. Makes my blood boil but that's what the baseball bat is for. Catching up with a couple of these assholes and beating them to death balances the karma.

• Like 1

and when they see you coming they just pull out.

Well, that's a general rule of life

OT: Yeah, they're pretty wild in general.

Edited by EZza2647
  • Like 2

"Oh look, there's a flimsy sports car hurtling towards this intersection at 150mph, I best stop in the middle of it for no reason!"

- Every AI driver on the game

• Like 3

They only drive like that because the enemy NPC's are shooting at you, which in turn causes the NPC drivers to panic like people would in real life if they heard gunshots.

• Like 1

Am i just not in the game or are NPC drivers really annoying when you do missions like Rooftop Rumble... Cus they all drive around like crazy mad men trying to block my way

Indeed the NPC drivers are insane at some occasions.. sometimes I think it depends on the person hosting the session and the delay of data regarding NPC cars locations and driving directions. When I've played some missions myself, I've found the enemy vehicles being extremely responsive and aggressive, for example on the mission Grab your ballas and NPC drivers seems to be less moody and doing less stupid moves.

CrazyDog150

I rammed some fat chick today because she ran infront of me.

My Adder went flying..

Miss Malevolent

They only drive like that because the enemy NPC's are shooting at you, which in turn causes the NPC drivers to panic like people would in real life if they heard gunshots.

What they said.

I try to beat it across the street before shooting at "The Professionals", cause otherwise the game goes from GTA to Frogger.

CrazyDog150

Yeah but if you see someone coming at you with 100+ mph you are not gonna U-Turn into their lane and ram them.

You are going to die.

OP clearly never played GTA IV Online.

OP doesn't know the REAL AI driving struggle.

Biohazard Abyss

OP clearly never played GTA IV Online.

OP doesn't know the REAL AI driving struggle.

Lol wut? The AI in GTAV is 10x worse. Police cars smash into you in V when you're stationary and you get a wanted level. Also the cars in IV are not made of concrete so you can recover much better from a collision.

klZZFxG.png